For Sale High Yellow Zebra Morph JCP!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 06:50 PM   #1
TheFiredrake
Lightbulb High Yellow Zebra Morph JCP!!!

SOLD

Thank you everyone that posted or had questions. I'm sorry if I didn't get back to you fast enough on the shipping. I really didn't want to ship him in Winter and, luckily, found a buyer locally instead. Thanks again, I hope you all have a great weekend : )

*NOTE: Apparently I was misinformed when I bought this snake. I was told it was a Zebra Morph. As I have never had a JCP before, I don't know anything about the morphs or the genes and so I took the guy at his word. Below is what my snake looks like. If that means he's a Diamond or a Diamond Zebra Cross or a Magical Unicorn from Never Never Land, I honestly have no idea. I am not a professional breeder or a geneticist. What he IS tho, is a very tame and socialized JCP with black and yellow patterns that match almost exactly what is shown below. I know he's worth a lot more than I'm asking, so, if you're interested, give me call and I will be VERY happy to answer any and all questions. Below is my original ad. I am going to TRY and get some actual pics. We'll see how that goes. Thank you for reading.

************************************************** ************************************************** **********

Hi all, I'm very likely going active in a few months so I'm trying to find new homes for some of my pets. This ad is for my 7 year old adult male Jungle Carpet Python. He is a high yellow Zebra Morph. He's very well socialized and used to being handled. I would prefer that he be picked up in person but I'm willing to ship if you pay for the shipping ahead of time.

Apparently snakes like him go for $300-$400 on here. I'm asking just $200 (plus shipping if I have to ship him). That's less than what I paid for him of course but I'm more concerned with finding him a good home than getting back all of my investment.

If you're interested or have any questions, please feel free to call or text me. Thank you,

Michael Abrams
West Lafayette, IN
765-714-1211

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Edit* I was told he's a zebra morph Jungle Carpet. When I do a search for Zebra JCPs, the results look a lot like him. I've had him for a year and taken him with me to two shows and everyone I talked too assured me that he was a Zebra morph JCP. Yellow and Black stripes and spots? The only other thing I can think of is that he's a Diamond and a Zebra cross? I don't know, I didn't breed him. The guy that did apparently lives in Indy. This snake has been thru at least three hands before getting to me and has been very well taken care of. He's not head shy and Also, this guy has fathered at least one clutch, maybe two. But anyway, you're right about one thing. He is a very nice snake and definitely worth more than what I'm asking. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call me. Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Edit 2* I don't have a camera or even access to one right now so I had to find a picture of a snake that looks exactly like my guy. It took me a few hours but I found this photo of a diamond? cross? and it does look exactly like my jcp. That's why I now think he may be a diamond and zebra cross instead of just a zebra, or a Jungle x Diamond Cross? (for those to pointed out that they do not think he's a pure Zebra) altho when I got him, I WAS TOLD he was a Zebra morph JCP. Like I said, I don't know. I didn't breed him. I am not a breeder at all but merely a pet owner. Sorry for any confusion. As of Dec 6, he is still available despite many interested parties calling me for information. If you have any questions, I welcome your calls and texts. Thanks, cheers,

TheFiredrake
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-04-2010, 06:58 PM   #2
basuca
good looking jungle but he is NOT at zebra.

Old 12-04-2010, 08:48 PM   #3
Rogue-Reptiles
If it was a Zebra It would be going for 4,000.00 for a baby. Still a great looking Jungle you have there, worth the 400.

-Owen

Old 12-05-2010, 12:53 AM   #4
rockreptiles
jungle

Hey i will call you monday some time .
seth

Old 12-06-2010, 01:05 PM   #5
TheFiredrake
Missed call?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockreptiles View Post
Hey i will call you monday some time .
seth
If you tried to call me earlier today, I'm at work until 4. You can reach me anytime after that. Thanks, cheers
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-06-2010, 02:09 PM   #6
Jerine
Nice specimen. If only it were female. Good luck with the sale. Im sure he'll move quickly at that price.

Old 12-06-2010, 05:27 PM   #7
CB Reptiles
Zebras have absolutely no banding and are have extremely busy patterns. I have many jungles that look a lot like yours. Not trying to be a turd in the punchbowl, I just don't want someone to buy it and think they have a zebra.

Also, it should be noted that zebras have only been in the states for about 2-3 years.

It is a nice diamond x jungle in the pic you posted however.......

Chris

Old 12-06-2010, 05:31 PM   #8
CB Reptiles
This snake is above Female 25% Diamond x (75%) Jungle Carpet Python from a big breeder in Europe, Paul Harris.

Here is the proof, it is not a Zebra at all, therefore if your snake looks like that it is not a Zebra:

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forum...le-carpet.html

Old 12-06-2010, 07:22 PM   #9
TheFiredrake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo View Post
This snake is above Female 25% Diamond x (75%) Jungle Carpet Python from a big breeder in Europe, Paul Harris.

Here is the proof, it is not a Zebra at all, therefore if your snake looks like that it is not a Zebra:

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forum...le-carpet.html
Thank you Inspector Gadget. Hence the edit where I said that I do not have a camera or access to one and so I had to find a photo that looks exactly like my snake. The photo above IS what my snake looks like. Read the Edits next time. Cheers
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-06-2010, 07:27 PM   #10
CB Reptiles
So is the snake still considered a zebra? I just don't want someone to buy it thinking it is, since that would lead to confusion when it comes time to breed the snake down the road.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
carpet, jungle, morph, python, snake