SOLD!! 2017 Godzilla Super Giant Leopard Geckos.. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 10-03-2021, 08:19 PM   #1
jasonic
Lightbulb 2017 Godzilla Super Giant Leopard Geckos..

Hey Guys,

Up for your consideration are 2 of my holdback APTOR Super Giant Leopard Geckos, visually sexed as female. They are clutch mates, and direct descendants of Godzilla, Steve Sykes record breaker, their mother was his grand-daughter. These are massive, and growing larger everyday.

They are both well socialized, eating giant meal worms, with the occasional crickets, hornworms, dubia's, and a pinky here and there. Dusted with vitamin powder every few feedings. Fresh water and calcium powder always available. Their great eaters, eating anything and everything you put infront of them.

Their color patterns are similar, with one having a bit more ovular markings, preparing to shed in these photos. They get along very well together. If you have the space they could be kept together, as they have been since last year with no issues. Keep in mind they are huge in comparison to a standard Leo. Please see pics for details, ruler included for size reference.

Asking 235 each, or 420 for both. Free pickup in Los Angeles CA, or buyer pays shipping.

Interested, hit me up. More details / additional photos available upon request.

Thanks,

Jason
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-04-2021, 08:26 AM   #2
DontShootMe
Message sent

Old 10-05-2021, 06:31 PM   #3
jasonic
The Ladies are officially Sold! Thanks all for looking.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-05-2021, 08:23 PM   #4
DontShootMe
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonic View Post
The Ladies are officially Sold! Thanks all for looking.
You never even replied to my msg

Old 10-05-2021, 08:54 PM   #5
jasonic
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontShootMe View Post
You never even replied to my msg
Hey Brian,

I recieved another PM before yours, and have been super slammed over here.

Many appologies for the unresponsiveness.

J
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!