SOLD!! BLUE BLUE BLUE SMURFY LINE LEWISI HYBRIDS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 10-21-2021, 02:48 PM   #1
Cyclosaura
BLUE BLUE BLUE SMURFY LINE LEWISI HYBRIDS

Hello,

I have for sale the 2021 offspring from the super blue lewisi pairing Smurfy x Xena. If you are looking to raise a super blue dragon this pairing has proven to produce just that. They really just don’t get much bluer than this! The babies show blue right out of the egg! They are eating great on home grown plants, greens and Mazuri. They are well started available for 1,000 shipped.

Sire Smurfy is pictured. Fauna lowers the quality of the photo when posted, feel free to contact me to see the true colors of these animals!

I am open to trades for rare turtles, tortoises and iguanas. Looking for female pied pectinata, female rhino iguanas,, Indian stars, Sri Lankan stars, Burmese stars, female African grey and female yellow naped Amazon

If you’re interested of have a trade offer please email me at cyclosaura@yahoo.com

Thank you
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-02-2021, 10:01 AM   #2
Cyclosaura
Here are some pics of offspring from previous years. Anyone that raises these knows how difficult it is to find animals this blue at this size!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-08-2021, 05:56 PM   #3
thafathaa
I cant find your email,. Im looking to get one or a pair of these guys,. please reach out to me again so I can get this done lol,. dvajibaby@yahoo

Old 11-11-2021, 02:39 PM   #4
Snakesatsunset
damnnnnnnnn these blow all the rest out of the water!

Old 12-02-2021, 11:12 AM   #5
Cyclosaura
Still some left! Most of the hard work is done already. They eat out of my hand and are extremely calm and allow handling!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-27-2021, 06:10 PM   #6
Cyclosaura
Only 5 out of the 12 hatchlings left. They are all eating out of my hand and friendly. It is always extremely difficult to get the blue to come out in photos but these literally "glow".
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-19-2022, 01:12 AM   #7
Tait_Carrillo
I really want to get a group from you later this year if you have a successful clutch. Beautiful animals. Want to use them as an education tool to conserve the wild ones.

Old 03-05-2022, 09:26 AM   #8
Cyclosaura
only 1 male and 1 female left!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!