Getting into the community - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 02-12-2004, 02:15 PM   #1
Chris Steele
Getting into the community

Hey, I have never really been involved in the faunaforums. I have just used your classifieds for a while.

Now I plan to post as often as possible on the forums. This is one of my two favorite forum/classifieds. Now days, my two favorite are the only ones I ever use unless I am in bad need of a certain animal.

I figured I should introduce myself too. I am 15 and I have been interested in herps my whole life. I got my first snake when I was 8. Ask me any questions about myself!

Old 02-12-2004, 09:41 PM   #2
Wilomn
Hi Chris,

I think I remember you from Fieldherpers not too long ago, right?

I hope you took the advice you got there to heart. Think twice, don't be in a rush and don't be afraid to ask questions.

If you want to comment on a thread take the time to read it, the whole thing, don't just read a post or two and think you know what it's about, they tend to split from the main topic frequently.

Read the TOS too, it'll help.

Welcome

Wes Pollock

Old 02-12-2004, 09:45 PM   #3
Chris Steele
Fieldherpers? Is that a forum? Send me it, I don't remember it.

Old 02-13-2004, 02:22 PM   #4
Vince
there is no better sight then fauna, for discussions, and reptile sales/buying/tradeing. the feed back feature is also very nice to keep track of how well others have dealt in the past. as well as the BOI but some times that is not fool proof(something we both know a little about ) I stumbled on this sight about a year or so ago, and it has taken my hobby to a totally different level. Any problems and you are a post away from getting info from top breeders and advice from guys with experience threw the roof.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!