Red ear sliders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 02-03-2005, 12:49 PM   #1
mojo13java
Red ear sliders

Hello,
I have sliders in need of homes. No breeding, and no minors please. Must provide proof of adequate husbandry practices. 2 med-large females and 1 hatchling, all unrelated. EMail if interested.
Thanks,
Rachel Kelley

Old 02-03-2005, 03:57 PM   #2
moose11
Thumbs up red ears

hey i would love to havt the red ears i would take them all for u i love red ears and i have a in door pond just for them if u can shipp them i would love them e-mail me at kvbunch08@aol.com if u would shipp them

Old 02-04-2005, 12:44 PM   #3
mojo13java
I forgot to mention I will ship when it warms up. Adopter pays shipping.
I would also need pictures of your set up and husbandry practices. No breeding allowed, so what are your current inhabitants of the pond? How big?etc.
Thanks for your interest,
Rachel Kelley

Old 02-08-2005, 12:28 AM   #4
ooseven
Hi Rachel,

I would also be interested in your RES's. I have a 5000 gallon heated pond, in Southern California. Plenty of filtration, basking and nesting area. I dont breed the turtles (not that I could stop them) I provide a place for them to lay the eggs and I remove the eggs after they are done. I have 12 female RES's from 11 inches to 4 inches. I have 2 male RES's 4 1/2 and 4 ". 1 Mud turtle not sure what type. All but 4 of these turtles where adopted. The other 4 I bought from a pet store they all had really bad shell rot (thats why I bought them) they are fine now. Below is a link to some pictures of the pond, basking area, nesting area and filters.

http://photos.yahoo.com/leviathun

Andy

Old 02-16-2005, 01:13 PM   #5
mojo13java
Well the pictures certainly look good. If you would like to email me privately then maybe we can set up a delivery this weekend. I'm not sure where you are but I am in the high desert. Husband is planning a trip down the hill this weekend so let me know what you think.
Thanks for the response,
Rachel Kelley
mojo13java@yahoo.com

Old 07-20-2010, 06:06 AM   #6
leaf
I saw your ad. We have 2 red ears that are pets. We bought them at a pet store at Christmas where the store people told us they were vegetarian. We have taken them to the vet a few times to get their vitamin shots and were told them must eat non-vegetarian meals to be healthy. We are unwilling to kill, so are looking for a nice home for them. We also have about $1,000 in equipment we purchased which would go free with the turtles to a good home. Suggestions?

Old 07-20-2010, 06:08 AM   #7
leaf
I saw your ad. We have 2 red ears that are pets. We bought them at a pet store at Christmas where the store people told us they were vegetarian. We have taken them to the vet a few times to get their vitamin shots and were told them must eat non-vegetarian meals to be healthy. We are unwilling to kill, so are looking for a nice home for them. We also have about $1,000 in equipment we purchased which would go free with the turtles to a good home. Suggestions? Have you found someone you felt comfortable with? Thanks.

Old 07-22-2010, 06:20 PM   #8
iasc300
The post you responded to is 5 years old

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!