Morals - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 04-09-2007, 12:50 AM   #51
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Hmmmm, look like cheap internet fakes to me. Like anyone could acutally get a degree in New York.

AHAHahAHahahahahAHAHAHahahAHAHahahahahahahAhahaha
My offer to lil Dustin to check them out stands for you my friend...

Old 04-09-2007, 05:16 PM   #52
Wolfy-hound
Alan Lesko, first while I admire your wish to help someone, this is probaly the last person you should bother with. He doesn't want help, he doesn't want a moral compass. He wanted a bunch of people to agree that his ex-girlfriend is a loose slut who is single-handedly bringing down family values, especially in the case of this poor innocent married guy who is banging her.
The truth is, he wants to whine that she is sleeping with someone else. He refuses to blame the guy, except in passing, and wants to point his fingers at how bad a person she is. The personal attacks he had made on the people on this thread also points to how immature and unwilling to see his own mistakes he is. He should move out ot his own place so he can sit on his hands and declare loudly to himself at how moral he is, impressing himself only and not annoying the rest of the population who couldn't care less how other people run their own personal lives.
I'm all for helping people out. I'm totally against those who feel they are so superior the rest of people that they should stand up and tell everyone who morally bankrupt they are, while their own faults are showing clearly. Judgeing others is something best carried out by higher beings or criminal officials like cops or judges. Frankly it's none of anyone's business who I sleep with, or who Wes bangs, or what anyone else does in their personal life. Especially it is morally wrong to point fingers at the lesser offender in a bad situation. In the case he is citing he should have been outraged at the MAN who is breaking his vows and ruining his children's lives.. instead he is barely concerned at all, choosing instead to focus on the woman. Who happens to be his EXgirlfriend. Conflict of interest comes to mind.
Wolfy

Old 04-09-2007, 10:08 PM   #53
romad119
I was going off of this thread alone and hadn't seen any reference to anything historical until after my posts. I had just put my self in his position as he had stated which of course can't factor in anything other then what he posted. So half the scenario was missing adn I would have expected, if real concern was there, a PM or soemthing after the posts he received back. So the genuinity of the first post did fall short in the long run.

Old 04-09-2007, 11:15 PM   #54
iasc300
Theresa will you marry me?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!