Bought a Josie Ball! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #11
PowerBallPythons
Thanks for the replies everyone. I think I am going to be pairing him to a normal and a pastel next season. Maybe the kingpin and an albino too. Can you imagine an albino josie? I can't, so maybe I should make some hets and find out!

Old 01-29-2012, 06:29 PM   #12
PowerBallPythons
Joe Ellis Reptiles produced the first morph. There are several threads with pictures about josie balls on fauna if you search.

Old 01-29-2012, 07:30 PM   #13
redz_izz
Quote:
Originally Posted by radera5 View Post
Joe is an awesome guy too. You could easily ask him all these same questions. I believe everything he tells me when it comes to snakes. He doesn't do the whole used car dealer speil just to sell the snakes. He will give you honest answers and good advice.

ENJOY your new snake
+1

Old 01-31-2012, 04:47 AM   #14
Araidia
Nice lol. I was planning on snatching that guy but the morning of the last day of the auction one of the horses decided to hurt his eye pretty bad so there went my snake money for a bit, got another 2000 in vet bills this week, stupid horse. Good luck with him, give us pics when you breed him

Old 01-31-2012, 07:43 AM   #15
Kingofspades
Again I ask...what is a Josie ball?

Old 01-31-2012, 07:48 AM   #17
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofspades View Post
Again I ask...what is a Josie ball?
It's a snake...a Ball Python to be specific

Old 02-01-2012, 01:03 PM   #18
Kingofspades
The link didn't have a pic.

Old 03-10-2012, 08:44 PM   #19
JoeEllisReptiles
Josie Balls are the Bees Knees!!! It is an incomplete dominate gene that lord know what could do. The Ultra Josie is in the process of being broken down genetically. I am still trying to hit a super. Not that it is hard just only made 3 females out of 100 eggs.

Here is a link to the info on my Morph

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ighlight=josie

Old 03-11-2012, 11:43 PM   #20
scratchypen
I LOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEE The JOSIES! Congrats on your new pick up. One of these days I will own one, just havent figured out how to accomplish such a feat yet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
morph combo