For Sale CB Red-Bellied Water Snake Babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2010, 10:07 PM   #1
pitbulllady
CB Red-Bellied Water Snake Babies

I have two litters of captive-bred Red-Bellied Water Snakes out of my adult trio(all Charleston Co., SC, locale)born on August 1st and August 9th, respectively. I have not sexed any of the babies yet. They are all eating small live Gambusia(Mosquito Fish), Killifish, small Sunfish or pieces of cut fresh fish from the supermarket meat dept., but once these snakes start accepting cut pieces of fish, it's usually very easy to switch them over to f/t pinkies. The parents are all big, docile snakes that have been used in educational programs and have been handled even by small children, without biting. Contrary to myth, Water Snakes DO become very, very tame and captive-bred animals are even moreso. The mother to the oldest litter is an exceptionally deep red animal, and already many of her babies are "coloring up" much better than most are at this age. I've included a pic of the two litters together(31 in all) as well as the parents. Babies are $5.00 each plus shipping, or make me an offer on the whole batch!

Mother of oldest litter

Mother of second litter

Father of both litters(photo taken last year)

PM or email for more information. Will consider trading multiple babies for adult Northern, Midland, Broad-Banded, FL Green or Diamondback Water Snakes.

Thanks,
S.A. McKenzie
  Contact User Check User