How to find fedex hub address? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 03-18-2022, 01:37 PM   #1
jmeetze
How to find fedex hub address?

I want to have a package held at the fedex hub in Raleigh NC. I've been through the hoops with fedex for about an hour on the phone and they keep trying to push local fedex shipcenters on me, which isn't what I want. Their customer service has really gone down hill in the last couple decades.

Any advice on how to get the hub address and how to direct a package to be delivered there?

Old 03-19-2022, 11:39 AM   #2
Herpin Man
Log onto Ship Your Reptiles. Go to book a shipment. On the right side of the page where you enter addresses, towards the top, there is a place to check “hold at facility”. Check that, and enter the destination zip code. You will be given the addresses of the nearest facilities.

Old 03-19-2022, 11:01 PM   #3
Socratic Monologue
Raleigh is a ground hub. The main Express Air hubs (according to SYR) are Indianapolis and Memphis, and also regional express hubs in Ft. Worth TX, Oakland CA, LA, Newark NJ and Atlanta. According to Wikipedia, there are also Express hubs in Miami FL and Greensboro NC.

Usually when shippers say "shipping to hub for pickup" what they mean is 'FedEx Ship Center', not what FedEx calls a 'hub'. The hubs don't, as far as I know, have counter staff and so wouldn't be able to hand over a package to you; the hubs are places where FedEx planes meet and transfer packages -- sorting facilities.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!