Knoblochi ID HELP - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-22-2009, 11:24 PM   #1
ForkedTung
Knoblochi ID HELP

I'm looking to purchase this guy. Is this a type I, II or III,? seller doesn't really know much. He looks like a young/adult or adult in the pics, says he's eating 2 FT mice per week. What's a reasonable price for him? thanks, Kyle
Attached Images

Old 01-30-2009, 03:37 AM   #2
Aaron Mattson
How old is it? Feeding babies usually go for $75-150ea. Adults from about $125-200ea. Exceptional specimens(usually those with high band counts, few or no crossovers, extreme side-speckling and red head caps) can sell for significantly more.
As far as Type I, II, III, those are just normal natural pattern variations that can all hatch from the same clutch. If you line breed similarly looking specimens for several generations you can get them to breed somewhat true.

Old 02-02-2009, 06:09 PM   #3
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Mattson View Post
How old is it? Feeding babies usually go for $75-150ea. Adults from about $125-200ea. Exceptional specimens(usually those with high band counts, few or no crossovers, extreme side-speckling and red head caps) can sell for significantly more.
As far as Type I, II, III, those are just normal natural pattern variations that can all hatch from the same clutch. If you line breed similarly looking specimens for several generations you can get them to breed somewhat true.
Seller backed out, didn't want to ship. thanks anyways. Kyle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!