She Rings my Bell! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-06-2004, 06:04 PM   #1
Blazin
She Rings my Bell!

One of only 3 female Bells I produced this year. She is also 50% het for rainwater and patternless. Not really planning to do anything with those genes but you never know. So far she is maintaining a nice light over all coloration along with some nice tang. As they age they tend to darken a bit so I am keeping my fingers cross. This girl will be bred to either my Nitro line or my new male . I want to see some really dark orange bells with those awesome red eyes.

Old 11-06-2004, 09:14 PM   #2
geckokreeper
Very nice Chad you should have some fun with her. I love the Tang color on her, I havent seen very many Tangerine Bells so maybe you can produce the first real shocker with some extreme Tangerine. Keep up the good work. The Jungles are doing great and eating like pigs and growing like weeds to. They are even getting more and more Tangerine color.

Old 11-06-2004, 10:18 PM   #3
aliceinwl
Awesome gecko! I think that bells are my favorite albinos. So far I've got 6 girls. Maybe next year I'll find them a Mr. Right
-Alice

Old 11-07-2004, 09:28 AM   #4
Jeremy Letkey
Chad, that is a good looking girl you have there. I hope she keeps that light coloration for ya.

Old 11-08-2004, 12:35 AM   #5
progeckos
She’s certainly one fat little bugger. LOL. I like how the yellow coloration is taking over the lavender bands. You have a lot of nice bells Chad…

Old 11-08-2004, 12:18 PM   #6
USAGECKOS
Wow Chad, she is awesome. I love the Bells, hope she keeps that awesome coloration. Good luck with her

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!