Inquiry ***nvp*** on this site as well as BP.Net - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-05-2008, 04:15 PM   #1
Royal Morphz
***nvp*** on this site as well as BP.Net

There is a user that is new to this and other sites that has a Pastel male het caramel for sale on this and other sites when i asked him for a lock pick to prove his het he sent PM saying he never saw them lock and that his proof was that his female was only put with a friends caramel and as soon as i got that PM he edited his post to say he had written paperwork which he didnt mention to me no heres the kicker guys his sig says he is from Humber Heights Ohio which is about 5-8 minutes from Dayton OH which has been a hot bed of scammers in the recent past so if anyone knows about him please chime in and maybe one of the Admins could possibly do a IP check

Old 10-05-2008, 04:43 PM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
Get screenshots while you still can.

Old 10-05-2008, 04:48 PM   #3
Royal Morphz
Not sure how to get a screen shot just yet but here is the link to his ad
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=118646

Old 10-05-2008, 05:59 PM   #4
Royal Morphz
Well after much thought and a good 30 minute conversation with Michael Spradlin (***nvp***) i have to say i might have jumped the gun. Just the fact he called me (as you all can see i post my mobile number in my sig) was a good sign but the fact that he seemed very polite and wanted to know how he could make his sale post better make me think he is just a new guy in the industry and just trying to get into our world. I gave him my 2 cents and seemed to want to use it so i believe we should just see how this polite newcomer to our hobby grows and gets known. Well all that longwinded statement was supposed to mean is lets see how the "Kid" does and hope that im not wrong

Old 10-05-2008, 06:17 PM   #5
MikeCurtin
I hope it works out well, and it's just a coincidence on the location. If it was the same guy as LAWREPTILES, I doubt he'd use his kid in his avatar...couldn't find the pics that were posted by LAW, though, so I don't know (or think) he's the same guy.

Old 10-05-2008, 07:38 PM   #6
***nvp***
Hello guys, yes I am just a new guy, please give the benefit of the doubt and chalk my mistakes up to ignorance, as I am fairly new to the business, I am trying desperatly to get the picks of the male caramel that my friend lent me to breed my female, when I do I will most certainly post up both pics of the female and male together. I just got done reading all the threads about the law reptiles and the matt's and allen's, etc. Truely a shame that has carried a horrible name to my city and has scarred us in the herp biz for sure, as now anyone from dayton and it's surroundings will probably be persacuted. But I assure you I am not he, I frequent the all-ohio show in columbus, and the southern ohio show in west carrolton, I'm the guy with the leopard gecko's ,crested's , chameleon's and a small selection of about 10-15 bp's. I myself have just fell victem to a 100% het lavender albino scam, as I was given fake paper work and everything, I traded several of my codom's, which I do not have that many of, so I took a huge loss on the deal. They were suppossed grant whitmer snakes, I have spoken to him as well to verify that my paper work was bogus. If the guys whom got ripped off by this scammer would email or pm me, I think I might be able to help them as I'm thinking this is the same guy! I have some evidence to prove such. But back to me. I have spoken to im whom has opened my eyes on a few things in which I was ignorant to, you have been a great help Tim I thank you. will be dropping the price on my thread here and in bp.net on the pastel het caramel al. Thank you all and again please don't judge me before not getting to know me, and yes that is my little mean butted 2 yr' old son Rickie in my avator, with his future glasses...lmao

Old 10-05-2008, 07:47 PM   #7
lillyorchid
Soooo you are dropping the price on him because of this thread from Asking 1200.00 to $500.

...weird.

Old 10-05-2008, 07:54 PM   #8
***nvp***
No I am dropping the price becuase it was set way too high to begin with and I was unaware of that 1200 was entirely to much, if you've read my previous reply, I have had a convorsation with Tim who has brought to light of that fact. I am fine with just post the pics of the two parents to prove the genetics, somewhat. and then removing the add completely to aviod any further ramifacations of people being hasty, I'm not saying that fuana is like that but a majority of the forums I've been a part of always have "those people" whom just love to bash people without properly getting to know the situation or the people.This will be my last post on this thread until I get the parents pics to post up, anyone needing to talk to me can email or pm me, Thank you very much...Michael Spradlin

Old 10-06-2008, 10:49 AM   #9
jluman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***nvp*** View Post
I myself have just fell victem to a 100% het lavender albino scam, as I was given fake paper work and everything, I traded several of my codom's, which I do not have that many of, so I took a huge loss on the deal. They were suppossed grant whitmer snakes, I have spoken to him as well to verify that my paper work was bogus.
Hey Michael, Are these the same het lavenders you were offering me in trade this weekend?

Subject:
RE: Message about: Lessers, Mojaves, Cinnamons - Eating Rats and Ready to Go!

michael spradlin <mtspradlin2000@yahoo.com> (Add as Preferred Sender) ?
Date: Sat, Oct 04, 2008 10:50 am
To: info@jefflumanreptiles.com
Hello jeff, sorry for the confusion but they were not produced by grant but damed by one of his 100%hets and sired by an RDR lavender albino, we were looking at around 1200-1400 trade value.Thanks very much..Michael

--- On Sat, 10/4/08, info@jefflumanreptiles.com <info@jefflumanreptiles.com> wrote:

From: info@jefflumanreptiles.com <info@jefflumanreptiles.com>
Subject: RE: Message about: Lessers, Mojaves, Cinnamons - Eating Rats and Ready to Go!
To: mtspradlin2000@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 12:40 PM

Hi Michael,

Were they produced by Grant? What are looking to get in trade value for them?

Thanks,
-Jeff Luman
http://jefflumanreptiles.com/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Message about: Lessers, Mojaves, Cinnamons - Eating Rats
and Ready to Go!
Date: Fri, October 03, 2008 6:02 pm

They are 08's the female is 150 grams empty and the male is 100 grams empty, they are lavenderalbino by grant whitmer's line I recently aquired them in a trade. thanks michael

--- On Fri, 10/3/08, info@jefflumanreptiles.com <info@jefflumanreptiles.com> wrote:

From: info@jefflumanreptiles.com <info@jefflumanreptiles.com>
Subject: RE: Message about: Lessers, Mojaves, Cinnamons - Eating Rats and Ready to Go!
To: mtspradlin2000@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, October 3, 2008, 7:40 PM

Hi there,

I'm all set on het pieds, but I may be able to use the het lavenders. Could you let me know the ages, weights, and who produced them?

Thanks,
-Jeff Luman
http://jefflumanreptiles.com/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Message about: Lessers, Mojaves, Cinnamons - Eating Rats and
Ready to Go!
Date: Fri, October 03, 2008 5:32 pm

NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

Would you be interested i a trade? I have a 1.1 pair of 100% het lavender albino's and 100% het pieds, with paperwork, that i'm willing to do some trading on. thank you.. michael spradlin

----------------------------------------------
Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's
location window) the URL below to view the ad that
this message is in response to.

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=627697&cat=32

----------------------------------------------
This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user.
This person may or may not be who they say they are.
The return address they provide may or may not be their correct address.

Sent 07:32 PM, Oct 03rd, 2008 from I.P. Address 75.52.165.197/adsl-75-52-165-197.dsl.dytnoh.sbcglobal.net

Old 10-06-2008, 11:36 AM   #10
rabernet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***nvp*** View Post
Hello guys, yes I am just a new guy, please give the benefit of the doubt and chalk my mistakes up to ignorance, as I am fairly new to the business, I am trying desperatly to get the picks of the male caramel that my friend lent me to breed my female, when I do I will most certainly post up both pics of the female and male together. I just got done reading all the threads about the law reptiles and the matt's and allen's, etc. Truely a shame that has carried a horrible name to my city and has scarred us in the herp biz for sure, as now anyone from dayton and it's surroundings will probably be persacuted. But I assure you I am not he, I frequent the all-ohio show in columbus, and the southern ohio show in west carrolton, I'm the guy with the leopard gecko's ,crested's , chameleon's and a small selection of about 10-15 bp's. I myself have just fell victem to a 100% het lavender albino scam, as I was given fake paper work and everything, I traded several of my codom's, which I do not have that many of, so I took a huge loss on the deal. They were suppossed grant whitmer snakes, I have spoken to him as well to verify that my paper work was bogus. If the guys whom got ripped off by this scammer would email or pm me, I think I might be able to help them as I'm thinking this is the same guy! I have some evidence to prove such. But back to me. I have spoken to im whom has opened my eyes on a few things in which I was ignorant to, you have been a great help Tim I thank you. will be dropping the price on my thread here and in bp.net on the pastel het caramel al. Thank you all and again please don't judge me before not getting to know me, and yes that is my little mean butted 2 yr' old son Rickie in my avator, with his future glasses...lmao
Michael,

I'm just a little confused - you said that you bred your friend's caramel albino to your pastel to produce the animal for sale.

But in the linked thread below, you're saying that this will be your first season breeding, and ask how to tell if the female has ovulated. It doesn't square up, and clarification would be appreciated:

http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=76075

I'm sure you can appreciate the red flags the contradictions throw up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!