Wanted: Green Tree Python, have... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 08:52 PM   #1
SilentWaste
Wanted: Green Tree Python, have...

Hey all,

I have a few items up for trade; I am looking to get a Green Tree Python in return for all of them. I hate to see all these guys go, but I really want to start a Green Tree Python project, so here they are:

CB '05 Baby Black Roughneck Monitor
CB '05 Juvenile *Female Flame Crested Gecko (Dalmatian markings)
CB '05 Juvenile *Female Crested Gecko (Dalmatian markings)

*eyeball sexed, although sexed by a gecko person

Pictures of all three can be found at: http://www.shatteredsilence.net/trade/

I have had the Roughneck for 3 months now; it can't be more than 5 months old. Eats like a pig on crickets, friendly and loves swimming in the bathtub!

I have had the Crested Geckos since they were 4 weeks old, from a breeder in NH. They are approximately 4 months old and have doubled in size. Both are friendly, although the Flame likes to sit still more often.

Like I said, all are great pets and would all make great breeding projects for anyone. I just want to start up my Green Tree project, and I need another one.

E-mail me with some offers. Willing to except cash as well, however would prefer trading. I want a Green Tree Python that is eating f/t or pre-killed, none
only eating live. Prefer something friendly; however I understand 99% of Green Tree Pythons aren’t.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread