Good Guy Ben Renick Renick Reptile - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-16-2012, 10:20 PM   #1
franciskuppe
Ben Renick Renick Reptile

Fantastic guy!!! Held a yellow anaconda for me when I had some legal bills. Couldn't ask for more in a snake either, Puppy dog tame and well kept.

THANKS A BUNCH BEN!!!!!!

Old 03-16-2012, 10:28 PM   #2
MRC31
I agree Ben is a wonderful person to deal with!!!!

Old 03-17-2012, 12:13 AM   #3
Show Me
I got only good things to say about Ben. I purchased a ARS rack from him last summer and while I was picking it up Ben offered to show me his snake room. Everything was top of the line equipment/racks but what really caught my attention...everything was completely clean!!! This guy takes care of his collection. Another wonderful thing about Ben is he's a normal guy. LMAO. Just had to add that in there because I've meet so many fruit loops in this business and "normal" is a word I don't get to use much when taking about the snake owners/breeders I've meet so far. Hopefully that turns around.

Old 03-17-2012, 01:30 PM   #4
reticguy76
ben is the man in this hobby.

Old 03-18-2012, 03:45 PM   #5
travis60
Ben has incredible animals and he is great to work with. Top notch guy and I can always go to him with any questions I have with any animals I have, even if I didn't get them from him. I would highly recommend buying your next animals from him. Can't wait to buy from him again! Thanks Ben!

Old 03-19-2012, 07:54 PM   #6
Ben_Renick
Thank you all for the kind words. I'm glad everyone is happy with their transactions!

Old 01-27-2013, 05:27 PM   #7
cahrens
More of the same

I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Ben and my experience was as expected. Customer service was great and I couldn't be happier with my newest aquisition. Thanks Ben!

Old 01-27-2013, 09:31 PM   #8
HamCamaro
Good Guy Ben Renick Reptiles

I have done business with Ben before. It was an excellent experience. His animals were great and his customers service was top notch. I would strongly recommend doing business with him to anyone.

Old 03-01-2013, 11:40 AM   #9
jinx667
Just picked up a Cinny Spotnose gal from Ben and she is top notch. Great service and a good guy. I look forward to more business with him in the future.

Here she is:

Old 12-29-2013, 11:01 PM   #10
Edge
I just meet Ben today at the St. Louis reptile show. I bought a gorgeous female firefly from him. He was great offering to answer any questions I had, provided his card and told me to contact him with questions if anything comes up.

As someone else said, Ben is a down to Earth guy that is passionate about the animals he produces.

Videos not great, but this is the firefly I got from Ben.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
anaconda, ball python, yellow