CCCorns / Connie Hurley and Chuck Pritzel GOOD GUYS!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-28-2005, 03:02 PM   #1
Alias47
CCCorns / Connie Hurley and Chuck Pritzel GOOD GUYS!!!

I have the priviledge of being able to run into Connie and Chuck on an infrequent basis...two of the nicest people in the hobby...
When it comes to cornsnakes...not only do they have some of the nicest I have seen...but their knowledge of the species is unsurpassed.

I did just receive a snake anatomy poster from Connie...I asked her to hold one for me...and she went ahead and shipped it...before I even had a chance to pay her...

You just can't find customer service like that...

Absolutely wonderful people...can't wait until I get some hatchlings from them this year...I know I will be more than satisfied...

Old 04-28-2005, 06:29 PM   #2
KathyLove
They're among the very best!

How often do you get the benefit of great animals, expert advice on everything from genetics to computer related stuff, to veterinary expertise, in addition to great ethics and wonderful, helpful, and sharing personalities, all rolled into one business? Once in a while maybe, but not often!!! But that is what you will get if you deal with Chuck and Connie.

Old 08-30-2005, 02:53 PM   #3
drizzt_19
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyLove
How often do you get the benefit of great animals, expert advice on everything from genetics to computer related stuff, to veterinary expertise, in addition to great ethics and wonderful, helpful, and sharing personalities, all rolled into one business? Once in a while maybe, but not often!!! But that is what you will get if you deal with Chuck and Connie.

I agree...I just recieved a beautiful pair of corns from them today...Top notch deal all the way around...You can't go wrong dealing with Connie or Chuck...

Old 08-30-2005, 05:50 PM   #4
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Agreed

I have purchased the snake anatomy poster from them~ the Corn Snake morph guide, and the Newsletter. They are always extra helpful and go out of their way to make sure everything is picture perfect with your order!

Thanks Connie and Chuck!!!

Old 09-07-2005, 11:39 PM   #5
Drizzt80
I just received a pair of Hypo Lavs from Connie. I was just as surprised with the amount of documentation included as I was from the quality of animals I received!

I would have to agree with Kathy's post whole heartedly. Connie and Chuck are at the top of the heap when it comes to their contributions to the hobby!

Brent Newman

Old 09-08-2005, 02:20 AM   #6
KathyLove
You shouldn't be surprised!

What with Chuck being a genetics geek (his own description) and a computer programmer, and Connie a vet, they have the mindset and ability to keep more detailed records and genetics info than anyone I know. That's why their new cornsnake registry seems to really be taking off. There are very few people who have the both the abilities and the desire to take on such a project. I know of at least two others who gave up on it.

The keeping of live animals requires such a different set of talents than computers and record keeping takes that many people are lucky to be good at one or the other, but not too often both!

Old 10-12-2005, 11:53 AM   #7
Alias47
I just got two exceptional corns from Connie and Chuck that had held for me for a LONG time...

I just love running into these two...they are a breath of fresh air...
If I smiled and laughed half as much as they do I would be a much better person...

I would never hesitate to purchase anything from them...their animals are very well cared for...I mean...these are people that can not only remember the names for every one of their snakes...but remember the parents for every individual baby...even several years later...
Amazing...

Old 10-12-2005, 05:54 PM   #8
Otter_23
I picked up Chuck's book on genetics. It even made me feel like I might be able to understand it some day. They are a riot and it was a pleasure meeting them this past weekend. DOING

Old 10-12-2005, 05:55 PM   #9
Otter_23
and **Doink** :scatter:

Old 05-16-2006, 01:51 AM   #10
Taceas
I've purchased several hatchlings from Chuck and Connie this year (2006).

Compared to other hatchlings I've got from other breeders, CCCorns are hands down the best. Big and robust eating machines. Some of the 2006's I received are bigger than some of my 2005's.

You can't go wrong with their animals and their customer service.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!