following monitors for sale - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2006, 11:43 PM   #21
mrmetalmish
I'd like to buy your black throated monitor... how much would the shipping be to long island NY?

Old 06-26-2007, 06:43 PM   #22
chrisalicea
Talking

I'll take the juvenile if still available

Old 07-31-2007, 10:19 PM   #23
cfsboas
do u still have the blackthroat

Old 08-02-2007, 09:33 AM   #24
tpalopoli
wow what complete morons, this ad is over three years old.

Old 08-02-2007, 12:01 PM   #25
critical bill
Tom,

Its a common accidental oversight. Many new users do not look at the date the ad was created. There is nothing moronic about making a one time mistake. Having to be warned twice by moderators not to make anonymous third party quotes on the BOI doesn't make you a moron either. Half a moron maybe, but not a complete one.

Old 08-02-2007, 06:32 PM   #26
Ed Clark
Wink

Ok Chuck, How about if I am warned 7 times on one post by 7 different moderators for the same thing?

Is that Idiotic, moronic or accidental? or could that just be Passion?

Its a common mistake to overlook the date on an ad when excited about finding a reptile you have been looking for.

Hows things in the Sunshine state?
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Tom,

Its a common accidental oversight. Many new users do not look at the date the ad was created. There is nothing moronic about making a one time mistake. Having to be warned twice by moderators not to make anonymous third party quotes on the BOI doesn't make you a moron either. Half a moron maybe, but not a complete one.

Old 08-03-2007, 01:30 AM   #27
critical bill
[quote=Ed Clark]Ok Chuck, How about if I am warned 7 times on one post by 7 different moderators for the same thing?

Is that Idiotic, moronic or accidental? or could that just be Passion?

Seven is a high number of issued warnings for a single post. I'd have to say it would be passion on the part of the moderators determined to see a member out the door. Any additional warnings from moderators after two warnings for the same post shows true mental handicap. I think a person should be able to get the idea they screwed the pooch after two warnings for the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Hows things in the Sunshine state?
Its great and thanks so much for asking! I know I just got here this past Monday but I think I might need to learn how to speak spanish really fast! I might even be mistaken and actually be in Cuba. Do you know of anyone in Florida that speaks english? Maybe you could introduce me. lol.

Old 08-05-2007, 09:44 PM   #28
remerski
Exclamation monitors

i seen your post about monitors and was wondering if you still had any available i dont answer emails very often but i live in minnesota and my number is 1320-630-2672. please call if you have anything available

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread