Did anyone see this??? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-25-2006, 04:56 PM   #21
Milwaukee Reptiles
How exactly does one ensure that eggs (or the boxes their in) don't get rotated during shipping. For that matter, I'd be impressed with ANYONE who could ship a package and keep it within +-1 degree. Check out some of the rest of his site. It's pure promotional money-making bullsh... His front page basically admits that this is just another business of his trying to make some money.

He even has his own book on the care of leos.. .featuring a special green-headed leo and a picture of cash...and he says "you can judge this book by its cover". I'm also thinking some of his sold animals are fake... some are the exact same weight and (from what you can tell behind the big sold banner) they look very similiar. Nobody has 30 animals that weigh the exact same (even to the nearest hundreth!).

And take a look at his terms... definitly lawyer-written. Check out the sections discussing order returns and live animals... kinda funny actually. If you buy anything and something happens, it's damn near impossible to get a claim, even if you paid for delta dash...

Old 04-25-2006, 05:28 PM   #22
snared99
WOW this guy is a real riot! Just reading his site I would never never never (wait did I say NEVER) buy from him. My head hurts just reading that terms page, and the terms are rediculous (50% charge is order cancelled?!?!) wow is all I have to say. Oh ya I hate the shipping of the leo eggs, it will never work.

Old 04-25-2006, 06:02 PM   #23
Supahypegex
in a word............. Sad

Old 04-25-2006, 06:15 PM   #24
geckonate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milwaukee Reptiles
And take a look at his terms... definitly lawyer-written. Check out the sections discussing order returns and live animals... kinda funny actually. If you buy anything and something happens, it's damn near impossible to get a claim, even if you paid for delta dash...
I'm glad you pointed that out.

I would never purchase anything from a seller with that sort of legal disclaimer. How bout a guarantee that says "I will help guide you through any problems you may occur"?

Geeze, I'm glad someone else noticed this guy besides me. I knew I would never buy from him when he rudely started another conversation while I was speaking with him at a show...lesson learned.

Old 04-25-2006, 07:20 PM   #25
g&mgeckos
This is so sad to see. Just think anyone unknowing enough to buy one of these eggs is probally new to reptiles. With the bad exsperience they on bound to have who is to say they would ever try keeping any reptiles ever again.

This really should be brought to the BOI threads as a warning.

Old 04-25-2006, 07:31 PM   #26
Milwaukee Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by g&mgeckos
This really should be brought to the BOI threads as a warning.
Agreed, it would be a really good post there. Now where's that moderator when you need her....

Old 04-25-2006, 07:55 PM   #27
GeckoStud

Old 04-25-2006, 08:34 PM   #28
gothra
I think putting up a thread on KS or reptileroom will work better as there are more new reptile owners there?

Old 04-25-2006, 08:41 PM   #29
LeosForLess
Why sell eggs for 5 dollars? Wait a few months and get 30 for the gecko! What if one of the eggs was a bright golden leo?? I wouldnt sell somthing till i knew what it would look like.

Old 04-25-2006, 09:07 PM   #30
Milwaukee Reptiles
KS would likely remove a thread bashing it's paying advertisers.... they're not nearly as nice as Webslave...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!