Breeder pair of Coatimundi - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
Jason Thurber
Breeder pair of Coatimundi

I have one pair of Coatimundi that I need to sell. This pair has produced several litters and were purchased as bottle babies 6 years ago for $450 each. I am asking $475 for the pair. (I will only sell them as a pair, so please don't ask if I would be willing to separate them). We will ship them, but it could be kind of pricey as they're adults.
Thanks, Jason
Call anytime. Serious inquiries though.
816-454-6767

Contact User Check User
Old 05-25-2009, 12:05 AM   #2
garets92553
Ive been looking for a pair where are you located anc are they tame? thanks

Old 05-25-2009, 02:13 AM   #3
Jason Thurber
Quote:
Originally Posted by garets92553 View Post
Ive been looking for a pair where are you located anc are they tame? thanks
We are located in Avondale, Missouri. As far as their temperaments, the female has never shown any signs of aggression. Quite the opposite, really. She loves attention. We (me and my parnter) have each had an incident with the male and, while he is workable, he is made to go to the back of the kennel during cleaning. He doesn't act like he wants to be aggressive and actually acts like he regrets having done what he did (biting), but I'm not taking the chance. A male coati can put the bite down on you real good. I always suggested having the male babies neutered to the buyers of any offspring. We believe that the male's undesireable, but natural, behavior was a result of hormones. Please let me know if you have any other questions or are interested in purchasing this pair. I had two pairs and sold one of them and I really need this pair placed as well. I am focusing more on crocodilians (alligators, crocodiles, caiman), so I obviously need as much space in my facility as I can get. Hense the low price for the pair (babies go for $400-$500 each and these are proven breeders).
- Jason
816-454-6767
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-25-2009, 02:22 AM   #4
Jason Thurber
I forgot to mention in the ads that we are also open to trades on any USGI issued firearms (M1 Garande's, M14's, 1911 (.45), Winchester 12 trench, etc.).
As long as it was made to be a service weapon/weapons (has usgi, made for us army, or something of the likes printed on the weapon), we are interested.
Jason
New World Order
816-454-6767
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-02-2009, 09:46 AM   #5
Jason Thurber
We may have a trade pending, but we don't know if it's for real yet, so if you would like to make us a trade offer on any pairs of pythons, boas, etc., feel free.
Thanks,
- Jason
816-454-6767
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-16-2009, 07:37 PM   #6
Jason Thurber
***SOLD TO MARK MORRIS OF ARKANSAS VALLEY REPTILES***
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread