Sphaerodactylus torrei WANTED - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 12-14-2016, 01:20 AM   #1
I am Ron Burgandy
Sphaerodactylus torrei WANTED

Please let me know if you or anyone you know has a any (a pair preferably) of these beautiful geckos. Much appreciated.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-14-2016, 09:07 AM   #2
James L
Ha! Don't we all...

Old 12-14-2016, 09:08 AM   #3
James L
What happened to buying elegans from me? You dropped off the face of the earth.

Old 12-14-2016, 09:49 AM   #4
I am Ron Burgandy
Haha, my bad.

I guess I'm just trying to see if these different types dwarfs are even out there. I've got no idea what the availability of this stuff. Someone just told me Gonatodes Caudiscutatus are impossible to find. But I apologize, lol. Should've said something. The larger vivarium I was building was shattered. By me. On accident. I customize them with foam, water pumps, silicone, wood, etc. It WAS a 29 gallon... it is no longer. I shattered the front pane. After I did 3/4 of the work. It's been sitting on a table. I don't even know what to do from here. I think I'm gonna gut it and start over. I haven't been that pissed in a long time. Probably had put in 24 total hours of work on it. I sorta just gave up after that. If I ever finish this 29 viv, I'll be getting my elegens from you,lol. But really. It's not a practice that I make a habit of; I normally let people know if I am unable to buy what I've shown interest in. It's not a huge deal, I know, but I like to treat folks like I'd like to be treated. Curious, do you also deal with Lygodactylus Kimhowelli at all? Are they hard to find?
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-14-2016, 10:02 AM   #5
James L
No worries, man! Just givivg you a hard time lol. No need for such a large enclosure. Something the size of a 5-10 gallon aquarium is about as big as you want to go for a pair of Sphaerodactylus. Keep it simple too. Their not very demanding. I do have kimhowelli available if interested. PM or email me for details.

Thanks!!

Old 12-14-2016, 10:52 AM   #6
I am Ron Burgandy
Gecko's N Stuff

Haha thanks man. That's awesome that you've got them too. You're a one-stop shop. I use the 29 because it's a great display tank, and I mix species. I put tiny nocturnal frogs with my geckos. The elegant were gonna be with little clown tree frogs and some diurnal thumbnail dart frogs. I've had great success with this formula. I've got Williamsi with Red Eyed Trees and an Iranian Kaiser newt. Never had a single issue. Just gotta keep them well fed, with lots of room and hiding places. Plus keep everyone of a similar size, with different hunting schedules. I'm purely a collector, so I spend a lot of time on aesthetics. Are there any other colorful dwarf geckos you'd recommend: anything you have or that can be commonly purchased?
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-14-2016, 10:56 AM   #7
James L
I'll shoot you an email later today!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!