Next Pittsburgh Reptile show Jan 3rd 2010 - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 02-02-2010, 06:52 AM   #41
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48 View Post
HHHmmmm HHmmm..

less than a week away from the next show and this thread is not hopping.. COme on guys :-) Get with the program
Hey if the Frog Chick can't start things hopping who can?

Old 02-02-2010, 10:39 PM   #42
royal1reptiles
I aggree where is every one .???

I am getting all excited i found a new advertising avanew and hoping it helps so we will see the web site has been jumping!

What is every one up to? Show is this sunday!

Old 02-02-2010, 11:03 PM   #43
garweft
I just spent the better part of two days getting my site back up. Was on automatic renewal and didn't realize that my CC that was on file had expired.

Anyway it's good now. So just waiting for the weekend and waiting for my tax return. Of course it most likely won't be back in time to do any shopping this weekend but I can window shop and get some ideas..... Other than that just hopeful we get good weather this weekend.

Old 02-03-2010, 06:05 AM   #44
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal1reptiles View Post
I aggree where is every one .???
Yeah, it's like everyone went to Mexico for a week.

Old 02-03-2010, 07:22 AM   #45
Shadera
If anyone breeds african soft furs and will be coming to this, please get in touch with me. I'm looking to purchase a group of live animals and don't want to make the 6 hour round trip unless a deal is in the bag. Thanks!

Old 02-03-2010, 07:48 AM   #46
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
If anyone breeds african soft furs and will be coming to this, please get in touch with me. I'm looking to purchase a group of live animals and don't want to make the 6 hour round trip unless a deal is in the bag. Thanks!
Ah, that's a little too serious for this thread's content.

But.... I have a bunch that are just weaned and could put together a group for you. I do have some juv to ad males too.

If I remember correctly the Frog Chick's Mom had some before too. Maybe she can hop on and let us know.

Old 02-03-2010, 07:50 AM   #47
porkchop48
Pm sent :-) I sent my mom a text as well to see what she has. I know she is bringing some I just dont know how many or how big.... patiently waiting on her to text back.

And still patiently waiting on my darn tax returns.... I wanna shop.

Old 02-03-2010, 02:36 PM   #48
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Ah, that's a little too serious for this thread's content.
My bad. Can I bring any ammo for the expected feeder tossing war? I'd really like to get my hands on some roaches. Those are just creepy and I think they'd make a good birdshot-type grouping.

I thought you ditched me there last night, Dave. Lemme know whatcha got, I'm interested there too. I'm expanding my soft furs, and cutting back on the other stuff I breed.

Old 02-04-2010, 06:00 AM   #49
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
My bad. Can I bring any ammo for the expected feeder tossing war? I'd really like to get my hands on some roaches. Those are just creepy and I think they'd make a good birdshot-type grouping.
Um, we do not toss feeders at this show. We only toss midgets. Midgets are only used for entertainment not as feeders.

Note: No midgets are harmed at the Pittsburgh Reptile Show.

Old 02-04-2010, 09:13 AM   #50
Shadera
Pssh. Since when did this show get all classy?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
pittsburgh, pittsburgh reptile show