SOLD!! Assorted Kingsnake collection for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 11-27-2021, 11:01 AM   #1
King Robert the 1st
Assorted Kingsnake collection for sale

UPDATE 1/1/22 ***THE ANIMALS HAVE ALL BEEN SOLD. THANK YOU TO THE BUYERS AND THOSE WHO HAVE EXPRESSED INTEREST. ***

A relocation is forcing the sale of my entire collection. Over the last 6-8 weeks I have been listing my collection in large chunks based on type (ie: California Kings, AMK's, etc). Now, I have sold off about 140 animals and only have a small number remaining so I thought I would consolidate that list here to make things easier for those who might be interested.

At this point I have a little over 2 weeks to clear out my remaining animals, so I am open to hearing offers and making deals. Please keep in mind that I have already reduced prices in order to get these animals sold. If you DM me with your email address I am happy to send pics of anything that you might be interested in or you can see my listings at Morph Market where I have pics listed under my account "Serious Colubrids".

Please note that shipping is billed separately and is the responsibility of the buyer. I use shipyourreptiles.com / Fedex to ship my animals and I am only currently shipping to authorized Fedex hubs. I accept PayPal and can be reached through DM on this site.

Current Inventory/Pricing (as of 12/02/21)
**PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL LIKELY BE ADDING MORE ANIMALS TO THIS LIST AS I HAVE A FEW ANIMALS CURRENTLY ON HOLD-IF INTERESTED PLEASE COME BACK AND CHECK OCCASIONALLY AS I WILL KEEP THIS LISTING UPDATED WITH OTHER ANIMALS WHEN THEY BECOME AVAILABLE. ALSO, I AM CONSISTENTLY REDUCING MY PRICING EVERY WEEK OR TWO UNTIL I SELL EVERYTHING OFF.

2018 1.1 Arizona Mtn. Kings,Sub Adult, poss.triple het-SOLD
66% het Applegate, 66% het Albino, 50% het BHB hypo
Male-#AMK1006
Female-#AMK2008

2018 1.1 Arizona Mtn. Kings, Sub Adult Albino / 66% het BHB Hypo-$SOLD
Male-#AMK1003 Female-#AMK2002

2019 1.0 Arizona Mtn. Kings, Applegate -SOLD
Male-#AMK3006

2013 1.0 Arizona Mtn. Kings, Applegate -SOLD
Male-#AMK1008

2014 1.0 Arizona Mtn. Kings, 66% Het Applegate -SOLD
Male-#AMK3006

2017 0.1 M.B.K Adult Female, ready for breeding-SOLD
#MBK2000

2016 1.0 M.B.K Adult Male, ready for breeding-SOLD
#MBK1000

2018 1.0 Leonis, Sub Adult, Baubel Line, ready for breeding-SOLD

2021 0.0.3 California Kings 66% het Albino, 66% het Hypermel- SOLD

2021 0.0.1 California King Albino, 66% het Hypermel -SOLD
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-28-2021, 05:32 PM   #2
King Robert the 1st
Just did a quick price reduction and added a male Applegate AMK to the inventory. Thanks again for any of you who have shown interest / purchased animals.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-03-2021, 02:11 AM   #3
King Robert the 1st
Another price reduction, as well as adding a few more AMK's and a MBK. Thank's to everyone who has bought animals from me or just reached out with questions.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-02-2022, 07:17 AM   #4
King Robert the 1st
Everything has been sold. All the best to the buyers and those who expressed interest in the animals. Happy New Year!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
colubrid, colubrids, king, king snake, kingsnake