inquiry- Jonel M.Lopez of selective propagation - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2003, 12:12 AM   #1
RANDY TAYLOR
inquiry- Jonel M.Lopez of selective propagation

Has anyone done any business with jonel lopez of selective propagation?

thank you
Randy Taylor

Old 09-29-2006, 06:26 AM   #2
umeir
Fantastic !!!!

Hi,

Jonel M. Lopez [selective propogations] is the ideal person to do business with. I purchased seven snakes from Jonel. Communication was flawless, the animals were shipped in a FedEx approved container. The shipping was by far the best I have ever seen. He used 1" thick styrofoam and each animal was individually labeled with a feeding record. I would not hesitate to do purchase from him again. Not to mention he has some of the best colubrids I have seen online.

Thanks again Jonel.

Cheers

Old 09-29-2006, 07:30 AM   #3
pituophislady
I have to agree. I wouldn't hesitate to buy form Jonel again. I bought a neon cape gophersnake and couldn't be happier. Jonel was right there to answer questions and everything went very smooth.

Amie MacIntosh

Old 09-29-2006, 10:54 AM   #4
Lloyd Heilbrunn
I also had one deal with Jonel,which went perfectly.

Old 09-29-2006, 10:57 AM   #5
jnjreptile
We bought a bunch of hypo Hondurans, and theyri from him this spring, all very nice snakes, good communication, and not that bad a price. Would not hessitate to do business with him again.

J&J REPTILES
www.jnjreptiles.com
sales@jnjreptiles

Old 09-29-2006, 07:13 PM   #6
Preacher Pat
Jonel is first class!!!! Great animals, super customer service, and interested in the customer's success. I don't think you can go wrong!!!

Pat Glazener-Cooney

Old 12-31-2007, 06:03 PM   #7
viandy
Since it has been a while since someone gave him the good word I'll do it. I recently got a pair of bull snakes from Jonel. Excellent communication, friendly and knowledgeable. Snakes were very well packed, shipping charges were reasonable. The snakes are great -- nice body weight, good size. Gave them a couple of days to settle in, fed them. Both ate frozen thawed even though one was blue. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Andy Via

Old 01-03-2008, 12:32 AM   #8
Beaker
I have had multiple transactions with Jonel. He does things first rate. Buy with confidence from him.

Old 04-12-2012, 07:21 AM   #9
stigallmc
I absolutely agree with everything everyone else has said so far.

Jonel was absolutely awesome to deal with and the VPI Axanthic female I got from him was exactly as he stated and perfectly healthy, not to mention one of the best looking ones I've seen as an adult.

I would definitely do business with Jonel again and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Old 02-13-2014, 06:59 PM   #10
mwentz
I just like bumping BOI threads for people who I have had good transactions with.

I just finished a transaction for a pair of knoblochi from Jonel Lopez. Everything went great. He held the snakes for a couple of weeks until the temps were favorable for shipping. He kept in contact thoughout. Top quality animals, and a great guy to work with.

I would definitely do business with Jonel again. I would recommend him only to people that want to work with good looking, top quality animals, that come from a great breeder.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!