my tang and blizzard - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-26-2006, 05:23 PM   #1
bbrandonsmom
my tang and blizzard

Just wanted to share my tang who I was told was a hypo tang, she's not quite 2 years old, so I don't think her color will change any more. She's pretty orange in person. Think that's what she is?
And the blizzard is a little washed out in the flash. He's a medium/dark grey with a yellow dusting. They're both about 75 grams.
Attached Images

Old 04-26-2006, 05:37 PM   #2
WindyO
Those are some nice geckos.

Old 04-26-2006, 06:55 PM   #3
geckonate
That's a sweet looking hypo tang.

Do I remember correctly that you're breeding this pair?

Old 04-26-2006, 07:32 PM   #4
Rebel Dragons
Very nice geckos!!!

Old 04-26-2006, 08:49 PM   #5
bbrandonsmom
You're correct-I was thinking about breeding this pair after quarentine was over, but I'm not sure. The general response was that I'd get low grade hypos and or normals from the pairing, but then I don't know what I'd get breeding the offspring together or back to the parents. I'd rather nicer looking tangs, not lower grade. And it was up in the air what would come of breeding the offspring to each other or to the parents. Perhaps a future project?
So we are going to breed him to our bell to try for the blazzing blizzards. I regret not getting a male tang so we could breed for bell hybinos, so we'll just hope for hatching a nice male tang and breed him to a bell for next year.

Old 04-26-2006, 11:49 PM   #6
LadyGecko
Nice Leos
I love the both of them

Good Luck with your future breeding projects
Sandy

Old 04-27-2006, 10:34 AM   #7
USAGECKOS
Those 2 are gorgeous! I would call the female a Super Hypo Tang

If you were to breed those 2 together, you would get low grade tangs that are het Blizzard. Then, if you bred the offspring to each other, you would get some blizzards, some normals het blizzard, and some normals not het blizzard.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!