Did anyone see this??? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-26-2006, 01:32 AM   #41
A_Kendergirl
I'm surprised no one has come up with the obvious yet! You can't flip leo eggs!! How on EARTH is he going to make sure the eggs don't rotate during shipping?? Bird eggs are rotated by the mother on a regular basis...Leo eggs are burried and are ment to stay in one position.

If anyone buys an egg, he should also send them a big "SUCKER!!" stamp for their forehead.

Edit: My bad...lol...someone else did see that. For some reason, not all the new post came up. Still, this is dumb, dumb, DUMB!

Edit of the edit: I missed a lot! Well, it felt good to rant for a bit at the very least.

Old 04-26-2006, 02:14 AM   #42
geckonate
Heh, read the whole thread sweety.

Old 04-26-2006, 02:36 AM   #43
A_Kendergirl
I am not to be held liable for anything! I'm pregnant and I'm allowed to make all the silly mistakes I want! So there.

Old 04-26-2006, 09:33 AM   #44
USAGECKOS
Hmmmm....

Quote:
I emailed "coldbloods" to see if he was serious, and he was! He would ship an egg from Maryland to Arizona (where I live) . Is he crazy?

Quote:
I emailed him and here's the response:"With regard to you question, we are working on a successful manner in which to ship fertile leopard geckos eggs, so that they will arrive viable an extremely high percentage of the time; however, as for now, we are only permitting for pick-up and delivery, based on successful trials. Yes, we do guarantee fertile eggs."

So, which is it????

Old 04-26-2006, 12:11 PM   #45
geckonate
that's what we told me and I live in Mass, so I'm not sure about him shipping far away.

Maybe he caught wind of this discussion and rethought his shipping policy.

I'll CC the entire message from him if you'd like.

Old 04-27-2006, 10:03 AM   #46
USAGECKOS
I wasn't questioning you Nate, I was busting Him in a lie

Old 04-27-2006, 01:09 PM   #47
geckonate
I think he must have caught wind that something was up since everyone from fauna started emailing him.

Either that or he's predicting some exciting new business opportunities since so many people are showing his KS classifieds so much attention.

Should we ask him to stop?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!