Very Large High Yellow FEMALE Burmese Star Tortoise - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2014, 06:43 PM   #1
brugaugler
Very Large High Yellow FEMALE Burmese Star Tortoise

While it is my preference to keep this female and to have her produce large, regular, high yellow babies, I am going to offer her for sale in order to raise some much needed cash. I have had her since 2012 and she has laid 6 clutches for a total of 20 eggs. Most eggs were not viable, but several were, so she is proven. She is listed in the studbook as #380. She is 5500 grams, making her a very large female. I will sell her for $9,500 ahipped. The only trade I would be willing to entertain is for an unrelated 1.2 young group plus $5,000. Please let me know if you have any questions at brugaugler@rcn.com. Thanks. -Larry Gaugler
Attached Images

Contact User Check User