Baby Sri Lankan Star Tortoise - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 07-29-2010, 03:27 PM   #1
TORTOMANIA
Baby Sri Lankan Star Tortoise

I have a couple baby Sri Lankan Stars i am somehow bringing myself to sell
they are $450 each
+$20 next day air shipping!!!! (lower 48 states only)
really nice perfect shells and paterns
aprox. 2 5/8" scl
e-mail me if you would like my phone #

Contact User Check User
Old 11-23-2010, 01:56 PM   #2
ray.p.mendoza429
Do you still have your star turtles for sale? Is it male or female? hit me up ray.p.mendoza1@gmail.com

Old 02-09-2011, 10:58 PM   #3
KenS
SO SAD to see AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to be the one to say this, But I have to. Keeping ANY other tortoise species in with Star tortoises is the BIGGEST mistake that can be done. Stars are SO prone to catch something from other species. I hate seeing this and I hate that someone will buy these animals and will most likely have problems with them. Then they will say, wow, Star tortoises are so hard to keep! Which is NOT true, IF KEPT in the RIGHT CONDITIONS!! I hate to be the one to speak up, BUT I hate seeing this time and time again!!

*If your NOT going to keep them right, you have NO business of keeping them at ALL*

Old 02-10-2011, 01:35 AM   #4
turtletary
I am NOT singling out Nicholas.. just bringing attention to a critical situation that IS seen too often.

Ken you had to say something.. or I probly would have. The odds are better since both are captive hatched.. but I'm not sure that internal "bugs" couldn't be passed along from adults.

Regardless - "natural" stuff goes on IN each and every different species.. and I've yet to see a hatchling on up that didn't like to eat poop! - good way to cross-contaminate!

AND I'm not real sure those are Sri's either.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!