My gasoline is better than your gasoline :P - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 04-21-2011, 12:09 PM   #1
Focal
My gasoline is better than your gasoline :P

I saw this on the way to lunch. Sucks if you have to run premium like me
Attached Images

Old 04-21-2011, 12:25 PM   #2
WebSlave
Well, so much for our plans to travel this summer......

Old 04-21-2011, 12:33 PM   #3
Focal
LOL, I think I will be listing my RV for sale here soon.

Luckily, I drove about two more blocks down and got it for $4.09/gal. I have noticed a bunch of gas stations won't change their prices around here anymore. They ask about .20 - $1 more than than the going price and just leave it there all year (until this recent spike).

Old 04-21-2011, 12:38 PM   #4
WebSlave
Seems strange that the super unleaded is more than a dollar more than the plus unleaded.....

Yeah, I need to use the super in my vette, so I'm paying premium prices as well. But thankfully the car gets 30 mpg on the highway.....

Old 04-21-2011, 01:20 PM   #5
Clay Davenport
My first thought when I saw the sign was whoever made it made a mistake. I've never see that kind of difference between grades. Usually it's either .10 or .20 extra here for each grade you go up.

I have to run premium in my bike, but that's not too bad since it gets nearly 50 MPG.
I run regular in everything else, which is still high enough. I filled the truck up today for 3.88.

We actually have one station here still carrying the ethanol free gasoline. I buy all my gas there. I get an extra 2-3 MPG in the truck using gas with no ethanol, and everything I have runs much better on it, especially the bike.

Old 04-21-2011, 01:27 PM   #6
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Davenport View Post
My first thought when I saw the sign was whoever made it made a mistake. I've never see that kind of difference between grades. Usually it's either .10 or .20 extra here for each grade you go up.
I checked the pump too and both sides of the sign said $4.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Davenport View Post
We actually have one station here still carrying the ethanol free gasoline. I buy all my gas there. I get an extra 2-3 MPG in the truck using gas with no ethanol, and everything I have runs much better on it, especially the bike.
Lucky!

Old 04-21-2011, 01:33 PM   #7
GreenCountryHerp
That sucks. And having to use premium sucks even worse. I guess pretty soon we will be like China and everyone will be riding bikes and mopeds.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!