Trade Hybrid Tegu Female/for morph Ball Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Old 11-28-2012, 05:30 PM   #1
Juante
Hybrid Tegu Female/for morph Ball Python

Looking to trade my awsome girl for a morph Ball python,beware of this beauty she has 50% Blue tegu in her.

She's a little over 2ft and very Tame,she nevered tail whipped or has bitten me since I've had her,I got her in July and she was born in May she will eat pretty much whatever you offer from veggys,ground turkey,fruit,and whatever else,willing to trade for a morph that's a little over 150 grams,not just selling her.Thanks,serious traders only(708-341-0543) laurengunther@yahoo.com 2012 100% male blue with trade 2 for 1 on this(708-341-0771)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!