HATCHLING REDFOOT TORTOISES - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 03-15-2017, 02:26 AM   #1
southflreptiles
Thumbs up HATCHLING REDFOOT TORTOISES

Hatchling Redfoot tortoises. Around 3" +/- in size. Eating a mixture of lettuce, opuntia cactus, various fruit/veggies and small amounts of Mazuri tortoise diet. They are soaked in water for hydration twice a week. Sprinkling calcium powder on their food twice a week. Very healthy, extremely active and eating machines. Ready for a new home. Prices start at $100 each depending on size. Not selling at wholesale or bulk rates.

Shipping/pick up: Priority overnight with tracking or Local pick up in south Florida.

Payment: I Accept PayPal or can invoice you via PayPal so you can pay WITHOUT having a PayPal account using a debit/credit card.

CONTACT: Please don't hesitate to email me at Ryanreptiles1590@yahoo.com or private message me on here with questions or regarding placing an order.

Disclaimer: Tortoises under four inches are sold for scientific, educational, and export purposes only.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-15-2017, 11:31 AM   #2
Dyscophus antongilii
Hi,

I would most definitely be interested in a three inch Chelonoidis carbonaria. How large are the ones you are offering for $100? Also, how much are you asking for the largest specimen shown in picture number two?

However, you do not have a BOI. So, do you have any references you are willing to provide?

Thanks very much.

Old 03-15-2017, 03:52 PM   #3
southflreptiles
Hatchlings

Hey there. The largest Redfoot was about 3.75 inches. That one has sold already unfortunately. The remaining hatchlings are at about 2.25-3 inches. I do have references I am willing to provide. I just started selling my redfoots on here so don't have any members from here. I have sold several hatchlings to people on different Redfoot Facebook pages/forums that I'm sure would he happy to speak to you and give me a good reference.

Please contact at my email listed on the ad with any further questions, pictures, etc. Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-21-2017, 09:33 PM   #4
Dyscophus antongilii
Did you ever get my PM? If not, I would be interested in the examples that you are selling for a $100.00. But, without a BOI, I would need verifiable phone references.

Thanks.

Old 03-22-2017, 03:51 PM   #5
southflreptiles
Hatchling

Just saw your private message. I only have 3 hatchlings left. I can
send pictures of the remaining 3. Two are under 3 inches and one is over 3 inches. And yes I could provide several references, no problem. Please contact me by email that I have listed on my ad with any further questions.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-05-2017, 11:06 AM   #6
Kaptdan
When will you be sending the red foot that I paid $160.00 for? I paid you by PayPal over two weeks ago and as soon as you got payment it seems like you have disappeared.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
hatchling, redfoot, redfoot tortoise, tortoise