TORTOISE FOOD-OPUNTIA SPINELESS CACTUS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 03-24-2017, 03:02 AM   #1
southflreptiles
Thumbs up TORTOISE FOOD-OPUNTIA SPINELESS CACTUS

Opuntia Cochenillifera

Opuntia "spineless" cactus are a great source of fiber, moisture, calcium as well as multiple vitamins. Contain no spines or spikes. Great food source for many tortoise/box turtle species, iguanas, bearded dragons, etc. The cactus pads stay good for weeks if kept frozen/refrigerated (may get soft and soggy, but don't affect the integrity). Also storing in Tupperware at room temperature from what customers have told me keeps the cactus pads good for 2 weeks or more. Picked fresh right before shipping.

I have plenty of satisfied customers on several Facebook tortoise/reptile forums and several repeat customers. I have one tortoise retailer that has a sponsored link in the tortoise/turtle classified section on this website that frequently orders bulk quantities of cactus pads from me for his tortoises. Im sure he would gladly act as a reference for me.

Prices are below(shipping not included):
1.5 pounds-$10.00
3 pounds-$15.00
6 pounds-$25.00
10 pounds-$40.00

Shipping costs are reasonable and come with tracking. Please send me your Zipcode and how many pounds you would like to purchase. And I will get you a shipping cost. Email me at Ryanreptiles1590@yahoo.com

Local pick up or shipping in the continental US. PayPal accepted. It is not necessary to have PayPal to purchase. I can invoice you for the order to your email via PayPal and you can pay with your debit/credit.

I personally feed it to all my tortoises. I feed it to them 2-3 times a week. They can never get enough of it. All my cactus is grown naturally. No chemicals. I feed it to my adult and hatchling Redfoot's, Yellowfoot's and Sulcata's.

Feel free to email me at Ryanreptiles1590@yahoo.com, private message me or comment with any questions about the cactus. Thank

MAZURI TORTOISE DIET AND CACTUS PAD COMBO SPECIALS COMING SOON!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-09-2017, 05:50 AM   #2
Pouky28
Are you alive? 2 weeks after I paid you no cactus yet,and no emails answered.

Old 04-09-2017, 09:27 AM   #3
Slowpoke
I saw this same ad on Craigslist down here in SoFla. His responses were late, full of excuses, and shifty at best. I did not do business with him, and a it seems a few here on Fauna who have are now regretting it.
Looks like Ryan Steward has some explaining to do.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
cactus, feed, redfoot, tortoise, tortoise food