Celestial Pearl Danio Giveaway! Ends Sunday the 12th - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

YES! You can option out of the Google and InfoLinks ads! Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Fish and Aquatics > Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 09-07-2021, 09:08 AM   #1
joshsfrogs
Celestial Pearl Danio Giveaway! Ends Sunday the 12th

WE'RE GIVING AWAY 2 GROUPS OF CELESTIAL PEARL DANIOS
(Free shipping, too - $50 VALUE EACH!)

2 WINNERS!

3 Celestial Pearl Danios for each winner!

Winners will be announced on September 13th!

Click below to learn more about these 'heavenly fish adorned in pearls':

Celestial Pearl Danios

*If you win, we’ll require proof that you have a proper enclosure ready for these animals and are familiar with their care before shipping. We can hold the shipment for up to 30 days to allow for this.

*US shipping only
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-20-2021, 07:54 AM   #2
E.Shell
Hi Josh,

I have a question regarding the color as it appears on the photos here and at your site.

How close are the photos to their actual color?

I'm wondering how many color phases there are.

I have two varieties (not for sale) and have never seen one as yours is pictured. One has a base color of very dark green, yellowish spots and orange fins. The other has a base color of very dark greenish-grey, almost black, with cream color spots and red fins.

Thanks,
Ed

Old 10-06-2021, 11:21 AM   #3
joshsfrogs
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Shell View Post
Hi Josh,

I have a question regarding the color as it appears on the photos here and at your site.

How close are the photos to their actual color?

I'm wondering how many color phases there are.

I have two varieties (not for sale) and have never seen one as yours is pictured. One has a base color of very dark green, yellowish spots and orange fins. The other has a base color of very dark greenish-grey, almost black, with cream color spots and red fins.

Thanks,
Ed
Hello!
The photos on the site are accurate. They were taken in a studio with professional camera and lighting of fish we have bred and are for sale. We may brighten the photos to look good for web, but we did not change the colors of the fish.

-Josh's Frogs
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!