Serval kittens - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2003, 09:26 AM   #1
new2ya
Serval kittens

I am now taking deposits on my next litter of serval kittens which i beleive will be born later this month to my other female. My previous litters have gons quikly so if interested get with me quickly. All kittens will be bottle fed from 2 days of age and will come with health certificates and have thier first set of shots. I prefer pick up or possible meeting over shipping but if it is impossible to meet or pick up shipping will be considered on case by case basis. Males will be 1,800 and females are 2,000.

OOpps forgot to add my e-mail address

If you are interested please e-mail me at minniescar@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread