For Sale (VENOMOUS) ANIMAL DELIVERY SERVICE!! ***Updated 5/7/22*** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 09-04-2020, 07:54 PM   #1
Burzum999
(VENOMOUS) ANIMAL DELIVERY SERVICE!! ***Updated 5/7/22***

ATTENTION BUSINESSES AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR ALIKE

~Introducing a year-round Animal Delivery Service throughout most of the continental U.S. (ask for specifics), with a particular focus on the Venomous sector of the herpetocultural hobby!! For businesses and the private sector alike - anyone selling or trading!! Animals hand-delivered by us, to Your home, work or other public place of Your choice!! Breeders, Dealers, (General) Sellers and Customers - please read on for the many features and benefits, and my own qualifications for the task at hand!!~

Greetings Everyone,

My name is Timothy Gould, and many of You know me from vending reptile shows, or perhaps from “mail-ordering” with me (shipping and/or receiving)...and, of course, from 18 months/25 itineraries of this service (as of updating this on 5/7/22). You may know me more by my personal name, but I am also Obscure Gems Reptiles (OGR), having blossomed some bit since 2016 with “a hell of a reputation for being straightforward and precise in your keeping practices” to quote a good friend, among others’ praise for my honesty, integrity, ethics, common sense, responsibility and detail-orientation.

Well; I have always sought to expand OGR in various ways, and a well-thought out panacea to Delta’s incompetence was conceived in August 2020: A Venomous Animal Delivery Service!! With FedEx’s increased rates yet delays and losses, this service has proven to appeal to a small yet growing number of nonvenomous Sellers/Customers as well.

Since first embarking on this very original idea if I do say so myself, on 3 November 2020, the service has more than proven itself with preexisting and new clientele every run (truly, new Sellers & Customers every run), as well as the average number of Shipments steadily increasing!

Features & Benefits:

• Conditional Live Arrival Guarantee!! (Ask for details.)
• Hand-Delivery by us to Your home, work or other public place of Your choice!!
• Photos/videos of each animal taken upon securement and sent to Customers (Recipients)!!
• Daily inspections with further photos/videos of each animal sent as proof!! ...and as proof that animals are being maintained, and will be delivered, in the same condition as acquired by us. (Customers have loved this!)
• NO limit on number of Shipments, including to each Customer (Recipient)!! More the merrier!!
• NO crates or labeling required!! Only clear containers, taped.
• You will have direct communication with me, the handler of Your precious gems, for any questions, concerns or simply updates en route!!
• Versatility and flexibility in ALL respects, e.g. changing course last minute!!
All of this peace of mind for a competitive $150 per shipment!! (Nota Bene: If-and-when gas comes back down, I will revert to $125 again.)

Please ask for my generic spiel of a service description that I copy/paste to every new prospective client, for more details on the process, requirements, stipulations, and what to expect.

My Qualifications:

• I have kept serpents for over 30 years.
• I have bred serpents for over 25 years.
• I have kept venomous for over 21 years.
• I have bred venomous for over 06 years.
• I have kept various other herps and arachnids for >22 years, and fish my entire life including marine since 2001.
• I have held four (4) jobs in the (exotic) animal and/or fish industry since August 2004, with great experience in shipping and receiving.
• I have held eight (8) jobs over the road including this service, now with >700,000 miles under my belt and NO accidents.
• I have a very reliable, well-maintained and climate-controlled vehicle.
• I had worked in-and-out of the automotive industry for >14 years, availing me knowledge n’ experience in basic mechanical repairs.

Stipulation:

• Customer (Recipient): I will need a copy of any applicable state permit, e.g. Texas. You or the Seller can send it my way.

Thank You for reading! It has been a very successful 18 months/25 itineraries, and if You are as intrigued as the rest of us at the prospect of Our hobby having its own carrier company where operations are smooth, thorough, professional and conducted by someone with a preceding good reputation who is very experienced in the fields of interest, and to have a gregarious, nonchalant and even personable relationship with, then please (continue to) spread this word like wildfire! We have seen the potential of this service come to fruition, via new clientele every itinerary (again, both Sellers & Customers every time) and increased number of Shipments. Let Us see how far We can take it...

Future Goals:

• Hire a few people, enabling simultaneous or bi-weekly itineraries.
• Service the West Coast more efficiently n' regularly, yet economically.
• Acquire my Aviator's License, enabling faster n' more efficient transport.

Nota Bene: I am currently in the process of acquiring my “out-of-state version” of the Florida Venomous Permit to legally hand-deliver venomous into, and take out of, Florida. Until then, Florida Clients will need to meet me outside of the state.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-05-2020, 01:34 PM   #2
Burzum999
A great concern basically about burying myself was brought to my attention this morning. Using arithmetic, allow me to explain why I require a minimum number of shipments per itinerary, using (East) Texas in this example, and Houston as a central point.

To make one (1) delivery to Houston (or to pick up in Houston and bring back to PA), I would need to charge $228 just to break even on gas, nothing made to cover wear n’ tear or make any profit, and thus, this service would never take off, HA! See here:

Round-trip to Houston = 2,820 miles, divided by an average of 32 mpg = 88 gallons, times Western PA’s average fuel rate of $2.59/gal = $228.

However; requiring a minimum of 10 shipments to and/or fro Houston at $100/shipment = $1,000, and thus, a ≈$700 “profit” is made. See how this works? Of course; We must deduct motels, food and, eventually, wear n’ tear, among other unforeseen expenses, hence “profit”, which—after all of this overhead—may only prove to be $200-$300, but every great business (or new ideas) starts small, right?

...And of course; since I offer to deliver to other states on my itineraries, going ‘off track’ so to speak, mileage/gas will increase, but I have accounted for this, and thus, accumulated delivery fees should exceed mileage/fuel, hence requesting to pile on the deliveries. The more the merrier, hitting multiple birds with one stone so to speak.

See? Some logistics still need worked out, and having that fellow email me was great for allowing me to ‘work’ on thoughts and utter them, to bounce off of him. So please - let me know Your thoughts, ideas, concerns and suggestions, for I really want to help this sector of the hobby in these adverse times!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-25-2020, 12:58 AM   #3
Burzum999
Amendments made on September 13th.

Nota Bene: More amendments, such as Virginian/Carolinian-specific itineraries if high enough demand, are being considered and will be made if I decide on them.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-28-2020, 02:01 AM   #4
Burzum999
Texas-Bound November 3rd!! Get Your orders in and ready for transport!! See details here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...74#post2232074.

Oh, and this ad has been severely truncated from 4.5 to just over two (2) pages, please reread, thanks!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carrier, delivery, delta, fedex, transport