For Sale Continuing to downsize - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Old 09-11-2021, 06:46 AM   #1
Jptheman
Continuing to downsize

I am moving into a triplex soon and the landlord has some rules regarding my animals. Anything that gets big has to go. Unfortunately, that means I have to sell my Aldabra and my tegu.

The Aldabra is an unsexed double scute baby from turtle and tortoise. Asking $2000 shipped.
The tegu is a male chacoan giant from Underground Reptiles. He is also a baby that is growing fast. Asking 200+ shipping on him.
I also have a Herpstat 6 for sale. All parts are included and working. $500

The Aldabra is skittish but cleans his plate of anything you give it. Growing fast.
The tegu is taking down super well. He still has a little trouble with handling but loves to free roam and will come right up to you to see if you have food. He eats out of your hands with no hesitation.

Aside from selling them, I’ll also accept trades for smaller tortoise species. Preferably hatchling stars(Indian or Burmese) and Georgia hatched radiated tortoises. Text me at (706) 260-0799 for the quickest response.

Better pictures will be sent on request. The picture of the tegu is older, I’ll attach an updated one later today.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-23-2021, 02:23 PM   #2
Jptheman
Updated tegu pics
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!