Wanted ISO Trans-Pecos rat snake - rehoming, any age - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 06-14-2021, 09:09 AM   #1
ChicoChicoChico
ISO Trans-Pecos rat snake - rehoming, any age

Hello! I am searching for a Trans-Pecos rat snake, preferably a blonde phase male. I know babies aren't available this time of year, but I am okay with any age of snake. I will take an adult or senior snake, as long as it is healthy.

I will rehome a snake and give it a good home. This will be a pet, not a breeder. We only have one other snake and I am not a "collector." He will go in a 4' x 18" x 18" naturalistic desert enclosure with lots of enrichment. I already have it set up, but will put the snake through a quarantine first.

I am not in a rush to get a snake and am exploring my options. I am leaving town and will be back July 10th, but would like to arrange getting my snake for after then. In addition, I will not have a snake shipped to me; no exceptions. I live in southwest Florida but am willing to drive as far north as Gainesville, FL to pick up the snake. Are you willing to meet me there? Please let me know. I will also likely be driving up to the Chicago, Illinois area in early or mid-August and could pick up a snake there as well, or somewhere on the way there or back.

I will ignore people who have clearly not read my whole post. Thank you!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!