Beware of AFRICAN BIRD AND FISH EXPORTER COMPANY in Tanzania - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2005, 10:15 AM   #1
Xtreme Reptiles
Beware of AFRICAN BIRD AND FISH EXPORTER COMPANY in Tanzania

Here is his info first
MR.SOSPETER.H.GIMONGE
MANAGING DIRECTOR.
AFRICAN BIRD AND FISH EXPORTER COMPANY
P.O BOX 19720
TEL:+255-22-246 1110
FAX:+255-22-246 0004
EMAIL:african_bird@usa.net
DAR ES SALAAM,
TANZANIA,EAST AFRICA

They have tried for months to get orders from us, then when we finally do, they ask for money in advance, then when they agree to send it and get paid afterwards they start makeing up resons for demanding money in advance.. He finally tries to call us Crooks and says that anohter importer says we are crooks... Here is what the other exporter in tanzania told another importer in miami about the situation...

1. I was with sospeter last night i asked him why he is trying to mantined me on his business infact he told me that he have the order of Xtreme Reptiles, Mr Alfredo Veloso Of miami and he was asking Advance payment Infact what i know i dont think that he will make that shipment and if you know him plse tell him that he will not get anything from him he is trying to corn him.
2.Mr **** as i told you before i am really want to do the business and i know that if you are seriasly with business we will do good business,for the thing i am not sure that i dont get i tell you ,and for all i know i do i tell you that i do.
Just forget about sospeter ,sospeter he is trying to corn the money but i dont think that he will do the shipment i can give you list of the the importers who take the money from him and he want also from XTREME REPTILES.

If he is trying to do this to us a well known importer in the US imagine how many people he may try to take unwillingly... We have plenty of exporters in tanzania and dont need more, this guy kept trying to get our business... Take caution

Alfredo Veloso

Old 03-04-2005, 10:25 AM   #2
Chris@TSE
Thanks for the heads up Alfredo, we got a few similar emails not too long ago. Could possibly be one in the same person...

Old 03-04-2005, 06:12 PM   #3
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Alfredo,

We have these "exporters" try the same thing with us. There are way too many trustworthy exporters in Dar to send money up front to rip off's like these guys. Everyone be very aware of these types of people trying to get you to send money up front.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!