Some leos being offered very cheap in CA - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-10-2006, 06:26 PM   #1
Geckogardener
Some leos being offered very cheap in CA

In case anyone is looking, I saw this and thought I would share:

http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php?id=1097030,1097030

Old 06-10-2006, 07:53 PM   #2
Junkyard
The ad is down.

Old 06-10-2006, 08:01 PM   #3
Geckogardener
I kept a copy of the ad just in case that happened. I guess sales aren't permitted in the threads there.
Email me at SueBeatrice @ aol.com and I will forward it to you or anyone else interested. Remove the spaces

Old 06-12-2006, 09:02 AM   #4
Geckogardener
These are the ones being offered:

And here is the text from the original thread:
Hello everyone,
I have these beautiful babies for sale! They need to go A.S.A.P. because I really need to go to school this semester! I am planning on eventually becoming a vet but I am still very far from my goal. I will be specializing in reptiles because there are not enough vets who know what they are doing with these types of animals.
Anyway I am offering these gorgeous babies to you at the cost of $30 dollars, BUY 1 GET 1 FREE! While I am writing this they are all still available. These babies are also %100 het for patternless as you can see in the picture of the parents. They have been housed in my boaphile racks since they were born, and live on paper towels. They have also been separated since birth so they do not have to compete or get bullied by each other for food. I have never offered them mealies but they eat around 10 Leopard Gecko Dusted or Sticky Tongue Farms dusted large crickets every night, maybe more. I have included his or her weights and birthdays to make it easier to choose each gecko. These babies were incubated at 85 degrees so I am only able to tell the sex of the oldest few so far, I apologize for this. Each gecko will have a number to be labeled as and chosen.
If I am not able to sell these geckos I will be forced to let them go to one of the local pet shops. I hate to say it but we all know what happens to these poor little animals when they go to a place where they are only dollar signs. I apologize for posting this in the chat forums but I do not have the money to post it in the classifieds. This post will be most likely reported and removed so anyone whom might be seriously interested contact me by E-mail, it is Balonypony420 @ yahoo. com. (remove spaces)
Shipping to anywhere in the U.S. overnight will be $50.00. However if you live within 1 hour of me I will be willing to deliver your gecko for $20.00 or you could just pick it up yourself. I live in southern California near Temecula City. I have also included a picture of the parents; the father can be yours also with the purchase of one baby. The father will only eat live pray from your fingers though, when I got him he wouldn’t eat and now he is truly becoming healthy and is a proven breeder.
Thank you to all in advance and please pass on the word of these great babies that are available. -Shanelle D.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!