For Sale ‘23 1.1 Mexican Pine Pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 05-08-2024, 09:55 PM   #1
travisc
‘23 1.1 Mexican Pine Pair

Offering up a gorgeous 1.1 pair of Northern Mexican Pines. These were 2023 babies I produced myself. Adults shown below not for sale.

Eating frozen thawed with no hesitation. Super docile. Still haven’t gone completely through their ontogenetic color change yet but coming soon!

$475 SHIPPED to your nearest FedEx hub for pickup. I pack my animals in THICK WALLED pharmaceutical-grade insulated boxes - not the cheap thin panel flat-pak stuff.

PayPal FF my only method of payment currently. Couple of recent jani buyers can attest to quality.

Arguably one of the calmest and visually impressive species in the Pituophis complex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-09-2024, 11:26 AM   #2
slothbug
Do you have any individual males available? Looking to add some new blood to my group and those adults are gorgeous. Thanks!

Old 05-22-2024, 10:15 PM   #3
travisc
The female has been sold. The male is now available for between $225 shipped to your nearest FedEx hub for pickup.

Contact User Check User
Old 05-22-2024, 10:16 PM   #4
travisc
Quote:
Originally Posted by slothbug View Post
Do you have any individual males available? Looking to add some new blood to my group and those adults are gorgeous. Thanks!

PM sent. Lone male available.

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!