New GHI Combo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-29-2010, 07:37 AM   #1
Ghi Reptiles
New GHI Combo

Here's a Pastel Enchi GHI that just hatched last night. The pattern is really tweaked and it's nice and bright. There are some really nice orange flames too. Loads of blushing that I am interested to see if it turns orange. Hope you guys like the GHI combos this season!

Old 10-29-2010, 08:02 AM   #2
DeeRa
everytime i seen a new morph with the GHI in it..I fall harder and harder for them! This is one smokin snake!!!

Old 10-29-2010, 09:22 AM   #3
deborahbroadus
Awesome looking snake, Matt! I have been following their development.

Can you post pictures of the sire and dam?

Old 10-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #4
Ghi Reptiles
Hey Deb,

Here you go.

Sire:

Dam:

Old 10-29-2010, 10:20 AM   #5
deborahbroadus
The GHI (Gotta Have It!) pattern seems to completely dominate and changes whatever it is paired with while keeping the colors and emphasizing the colors of the paired morph?

Old 10-29-2010, 11:56 AM   #6
Shadera
Another amazing combo, congrats! I hope someday to be able to add a GHI go the collection.

Old 10-29-2010, 03:00 PM   #7
Ghi Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
The GHI (Gotta Have It!) pattern seems to completely dominate and changes whatever it is paired with while keeping the colors and emphasizing the colors of the paired morph?
Most of the time yes but it does tweak colors too. The spider ghi is a case where the spider gene overpowered the ghi gene but lots of ghi noise was added in the pattern. The mojo ghi and lesser ghis were complete surprises...for the better!

Old 10-29-2010, 05:14 PM   #8
JoeEllisReptiles
I want a GHI!!!

Old 10-29-2010, 05:40 PM   #9
SERPENTS DEN
Matt, I'm really like all these Ghi combos you're coming up with, keep up the good work.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!