For Sale Almost Entire Collection For Sale (Babies, Juvies, Subs, & Adults) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 11-30-2010, 01:59 AM   #1
kkreptiles
Almost Entire Collection For Sale (Babies, Juvies, Subs, & Adults)

So looking around my room, I think I can say I have way too many cresties at this point in time. We're getting ready to move, my room is quite a mess anyway (Its a little overwhelming that all the shelf space I have for stuff on the floor is taken up with cages ) and the only thing holding me back is the memories I have with my children. That and the fact that where I'm living now, the owner has WAY too many cats that are getting into my room attacking everyone in KK's. My cat is the only one who doesn't purposely go for them. I just had one of my juvies die because my friends cat was trying to get to her. It'd be best to get them to someone who has more time for them as well as a safer place with less cats. I'm holding onto the breeders and those in glass, non screened cages and that's bout it

I can get updated weights if you PM me but otherwise, most of these weights are dated 10/6. I'm trying to move to weighing at the end of the month instead of the beginning (too much going on at the beginning). A couple have updated dates (mostly babies that hatched out not long ago)
Not all of them have pics, so PM me if you are interested and I'll get you some pictures.

Prices do not include shipping which is between $40 - $50 depending on where you live. I use SYR.

NOTE: All these babies are unsexed unless specified! Just because I say "he" doesn't mean they're males. I can TRY to sex them if you are interested in one. I'm in the process of getting a loupe though

NOTE 2: The difference between "Hatched by" and "Bred by" is simple.
Hatched by: We received the eggs from someone else who had placed the pair together and incubated them for a while till they hatched
Bred by: We paired up the mother and father ourselves and hatched the baby here

Also, all prices are negotiable!

PM ME FOR PICTURES

Buy multiples of the underbite babies (PETS ONLY) and get a very nice discount (PM me for more details)
Will include package deals as well as lots of 5 babies for $150 plus ship (A $250 - $300 value) or lots of 10 babies for $300 - $400 plus ship (A $500 - $700 value)

Zippo
-Male
-Not fired up
-Nice little tiger dal I was going to use as a breeder, but I'm in need of a female. Definately is a good little breeder though!
-$80

Waffle
-Female: Proven
-Not fired up
-She was my first experimental female. I had put her with my blonde last year and got some real nice babies on her part. I got one unique baby with tiger markings (Waffro 7). She has slight red tiger markings and a good mix of red and black (even one green) dalmatian spots. Her kids come out with a good deal of red spots
$100

Tigger
-Male: Proven (one clutch so far)
-Always looks like pics below usually
-I love this guy dearly. He's up for questionable sale (Meaning, I'm not 100% sure I want to sell him). I may decide not to sell him later on but for now I'll put him up. He's a nicely colored brindle dal with great furriness (One of my favorite things about him)
$120

Tabasco
-Male: Proven
-Fired up (Pictured in attachment)
-Questionable sale. Red Bi-Color. I love this guy just as dearly as I love Tigger. He's my buddy and reminds me of an old gecko I had about a year 1/2 ago. He's got a very sweet personality and makes me laugh everytime I pull him out of his cage.
$150

Patches
-Male
-Partially fired
-This guy has been calm for me since I got him as a tiny baby. I don't know if I can exactly call him a halloween anymore since he fires up a deep chocolate brown now but the orange on his dorsal is as vibrant as ever! (Another questionable sale)
$80

Lemon
-Not fired up
-She gets a bit brighter than this. Has real nice brown reverse pinning and furriness to her too. Definately got a few nice tigers/brindles out of her and Tabasco last year (She also produces babies with a few dal spots )
For whatever reason she looks extra glowy in the second pic. My camera decided to mess up but this is the only other pic I have access to at the moment)
$120

Grape
-Partially fired
-She'll get a bit darker than in these pics. Produced some very nice babies for me with my blonde. She'll definately make a nice breeder for someone with the right male
$120

Cherry
-Female: Proven (This was her first year and I only got 3 clutches out of her. One which hatched, one which died off, and one which is incubating still) Holding her off on breeding since she dropped some weight
-Partially fired
-She gets a nice reddish/brown when fully fired up. I was going to put her with Tabasco but seeing on how I may be selling him as well, I don't have really any other male for her
$80

Mac
-Male
-Not fired (just woke up for these pics)
-Was gonna be Cheese's male next season but unfortunately, bad events happened for the poor girl I've decided to go for a super d more kind of like Chips
$80

FT
-Female
-Will get pic tomorrow
-I was going to pair her with Tigger but taking another look she isn't what I had in mind for him anyway. I will get a pic tomorrow
$100

FP
-Will get pic tomorrow
-She's for questionable sale as well. May keep her too and breed with one of my furries. Real nice Partial Pinstripe flame though. She was paired with a full pinned crowned male this year and came out with some really nice babies
$150

Chip
-5.5g (10/6)
-Lost tail
-Nice harley with black/red dal spots
-$50

Pikachu
-5.2g
-Lost tail
-Has underbite genetics. Not breedable
-$50 - SOLD

Squeaks
-9.2g (11/21)
-Has tail
-One of my favorites. Also has underbite genetics.. He's definately got an interesting personality. If no one wants him, I'll probably keep him.
P.S. Does not actually have different colored eyes. He was partially fired up but is usually always fired a nice brick red/brown.
-$50 - WITHDRAWN

Quil
-8.4g (10/6)
-Clutchmate to Squeaks
-No Tail
-Looks much different now. Is mostly a tan/sandy/yellow color. Strange to describe. Looks NOTHING like Squeaks. Also has underbite genetics
-$50 - SOLD

Zeke
-8.4g (10/6)
-Clutchmate to Chip
-Nipped tail - fully healed
-Harley, no dal spots though
-$50

Gratro 7
-1.8g (11/16)
-Bred by KkReptiles
-Sire: Blonde Flame Dam: Buckskin Harley
-Has dashed pinstriping and great white knees and fringing
-$50

Wafflecake 2
-2.3g (11/16)
-Just lost tail due to my cat trying to jump onto my shelf and knocking him/her over. Almost fully healed
-Was supposed to go to my cousin but she decided she has too many reptiles as well. Also a genetically defected (underbite) kid. Sibling to Quil, Squeaks, and Pikachu
-$50

FP 2
-2g (11/16)
-Hatched by KkReptiles
-DOB 9.27.10
-Sire: Full Pinner with heavy, drooping crowning Dam: Flame Partial Pinstripe
-Good percentage of pinstripe and is already starting to sort of droop. Really nice patterning on dorsal and sides
-Will make an awesome breeder
-$70

SP 1
-Weight taken but written down on a paper somewhere
-Hatched by KkReptiles
-Sire: Full Pinner with heavy, drooping crowning Dam: Full Pinner with heavy, drooping crowning as well
-Also full pinner and nice dark color so far. His/her pinstriping is really white and sticks out more than anything on him/her
-Will make an amazing breeder!
-$100

Waffro 7
-1.8g (10/6)
-Bred by KkReptiles
-Sire: Blonde Flame Dam: Yellow Tiger Dalmatian
-Nice little yellow gecko with brown tiger markings. Was a holdback but I need to slim down. Will keep if no one PMs for him/her
-$55

Gratro 8
-PM for weight
-Bred by KkReptiles
-Sire: Blonde Flame Dam: Buckskin Harley
-This guy was one of my holdbacks but I just no longer have room for him. He was out of an experimental project and came out almost full pinstripe with perfect white knees and fringing and everything and a nice creamy back. I may hold onto him anyway if he doesn't sell
$70

FP 4
-1.8 (11/16)
-Clutchmate to FP 3
-Hatched by KkReptiles
-DOB 10.26.10
-Looks bout the same as FP 2 but doesn't have the crowning like s/he does
-Will also make an awesome breeder
-$60

FP 3
-1.8 (11/16)
-Hatched by KkReptiles
-DOB 10.26.10
-Looks bout the same as FP 2 but doesn't have the crowning like s/he does
-Will also make an awesome breeder
-$60

SP 2
-Same
-Clutchmate to SP 1
-Hatched by KkReptiles
-Sire: Full Pinner with heavy, drooping crowning Dam: Full Pinner with heavy, drooping crowning as well
-Bout 98% Partial Pinner. Looks much like SP 1. Pinstriping sticks out greatly as well and both have nice white knees and fringing
-Will make an amazing breeder too!
-$95

CT 1
-PM for weight
-Bred by KkReptiles
-Sire: Orange/Lavender Brindle Dalmatian Dam: Buckskin
-Is a nice dark chocolate brown. Has GREAT fringing and white knees that stick out so nicely against the dark base
-$50

CT 2
-PM for weight
-Bred by KkReptiles
-Sire: Orange/Lavender Brindle Dalmatian Dam: Buckskin
-Is a nice dark chocolate brown. Has GREAT fringing and white knees that stick out so nicely against the dark base (Yeah, looks pretty much like CT 1)
-$50

Discounts on multiples
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!