Man these are an amazing MORPH! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-03-2004, 10:58 PM   #1
Blazin
Man these are an amazing MORPH!

Talk about being for the ENTHUSIAST! If your into leopard geckos then you have to being EYEING the Bell Albinos! Talk about DIFFERENT! These guys blow me away! Seriously! These are NOT,NOT,NOT, your Dark Trempers! MAN OH MAN and to think I traded this guy off. Boy am I going to miss him! When you get one of these out THEY JUST GRAB YOUR ATTENTION!!!! PICS DO NO JUSTICE!!!! Take good care of him SARA!

Old 09-03-2004, 11:07 PM   #2
ragnew
Thumbs up

GREAT looking Bell there Chad! Uh oh, sounds like someone's kicking himself for letting that one go! Sara will take GREAT care of it I'm sure...

Hehe, you've still got the pics to look at, no?

Nice Gecko!

Old 09-04-2004, 12:17 AM   #3
KelliH
Quote:
Talk about being for the ENTHUSIAST! If your into leopard geckos then you have to being EYEING the Bell Albinos! Talk about DIFFERENT!
Uh, I've been telling people this for years! I am glad everyone is finally catching on, *poke poke*

Seriously though, that is a nice gecko Chad.

Old 09-04-2004, 03:30 AM   #4
robin d.
ummmmmm the bell hybino project over here is starting to hatch out in all its glory!!!! patts too..... russ best get the heat hooked up my new racks i have several babies in the incubator and only one spot left in my heated racks so guess what his job will be first thing tomorrow morning!!! i love the bells they are so much different than any of the albinos!!!!!!!!

Old 09-04-2004, 09:57 PM   #5
Sarah H
Chad, he looks awsome! I can't wait to see him in person.
don't worry he will be in good hands,lol.

Can you guys belive the only bells I have ever seen in person were some sickly hatchlings at a show last year?
I am really excited about seeing a nice one in person.

Old 09-04-2004, 10:16 PM   #6
KelliH
Sarah, I can promise you this: You will love them!!!

Old 09-04-2004, 10:42 PM   #7
Blazin
Forgot to mention

Sara that guy is also 50% possible het for Rainwater. I mean I don't think it will make a difference but its good to know.

Old 09-04-2004, 11:16 PM   #8
KelliH
Cool Chad! What did you breed to produce that guy, I am assuming a double het Bell Rainwater to a Bell or het?

Old 09-05-2004, 02:34 AM   #9
Blazin
what produced that guy.

Yes it was a double het Rain Bell x a Het Bell female.

Old 09-05-2004, 11:56 AM   #10
USAGECKOS
Beautiful Bell!!

That is an awesome looking Bell. Until I got my Bell, the only time I saw them in person were sick ones too at a somewhat local big breeder in my area and they were calling them Chocolate Albinos (I beleive they were Bells).

Man, I can't wait to start breeding mine, I got a Male Tang Bell, a Female 66% het Tang Bell (I got it right this time Kelli..LOL) and a Female Bell het from Kelli. I can't wait to breed them next season, it should be sooo much fun!!!!

Good luch with that beauty Sarah!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!