looking for mourning gecko breeders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-20-2005, 12:02 PM   #1
tcr03
looking for mourning gecko breeders

as the title says. im looking for some breeders that can give me more info on these tiny geckos. im also looking to ges a few.

Old 10-20-2005, 06:37 PM   #2
Limey
Morning Geckos

Hi,

I have 8 (Ithink) of the morning geckos and do sometimes have some for sale, sorry but I sold out at the last show. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions. I do have eggs so maybe i will be able to cover what you need.

Mark
Mark@royalreptilia.com

Old 10-20-2005, 06:41 PM   #3
tcr03
well im interested in getting two. im also wanting to know what is the smallest cage i could keep them in and it still be healty for them. also, do you find them more active than other geckos like cresteds. and what type of temp and humidity do you keep them at.

Old 10-20-2005, 09:28 PM   #4
Limey
I have 2 of mine in a dart frog display tank and they are doing great. I sometimes babies running around. The others I have are in a 20 high tank with a screen top. They are much more active during the day time than cresteds, I always see mine hunting down food.
As for heating and humidity, I really think the morning geckos are adaptable to most conditions. The display tank is around 78 and high humidity and the 20 high tank is misted once a day with temps in the mid 70's

Hope this helps.

Mark
Mark@royalreptilia.com

Old 10-20-2005, 09:56 PM   #5
tcr03
well that does help out alittle. ok, let me help out alittle more. i have made a stand and hood for the tank i plan on using for the geckos. its rather small. i havent made the tank yet, cause im trying to find out about how may gallons is the smallest the tank can be while still being healty room for the geckos. here is some pics of the stand and hood without the tank. the tank would go where the vase is(duh).

the tank is going to be 6 3/8 inches wide by 4 7/8 inches deep. i just need to know so i know how tall to make the tank.

thanks in advance
matt

Old 10-22-2005, 10:52 AM   #6
tcr03
still need an answer.

Old 10-22-2005, 11:59 AM   #7
leaftail
I breed them. Shoot me an email.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!