For Sale Northern Blue-tongue Skink Babies - NEW ONES - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 06-08-2021, 05:57 PM   #1
dingopanga
Northern Blue-tongue Skink Babies - NEW ONES

I have a few more litters of healthy baby Northern blue-tongue skinks that are eating well and ready to go here in Tucson, AZ. (All Tiliqua scincoides intermedia)

Check them out on my website where I provide photos of the parents, and additional information on lineages and prices. (Shipping is $50 or free pickup in Tucson.)

Baby 1. Mom is Sarandon and Dad, Ataturk (Great colors on all 3 litters -- with parent's photos on my website. (Photo of parents breeding included below.)

SR1 -- $300 plus shipping

Baby 2. Kalypso (mom) and Ajax (Dad) -- Kalypso is a white silver; Dad is gold and black (and an old guy)

KY1 -- $300 plus shipping (KY1 has some skin on its back and head from first shed -- NOT a sore. Perfect health!)

Baby 3. Tulsi (mom) and Dad, Ataturk. This one I priced low only because it was born small. Doing great now -- darts around like a maniac and eats well. Should have great colors -- has not even gone through its first shed yet. (In one litter from a couple years back, the runt of the litter grew up to be the largest sibling, and is larger than its mom and dad now.)

TU9 -- $225 plus shipping

Shipping with Fedex Overnight is $50 within continental U.S.

https://www.lizard.cafe/blog/2021/05...021-all-stars/

Please email DIRECTLY at: devildingokelim@gmail.com

thank you

Randy
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-08-2021, 06:32 PM   #2
tylorg
beautiful skinklets.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
intermedia, northern bluetongue, scincoides, tiliqua