For Sale Unsexed 2021 Red Stripe - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 10-18-2021, 11:47 AM   #1
Gecko_Galaxy
Unsexed 2021 Red Stripe

$250.00 + Shipping

This beautiful juvenile red stripe gargoyle gecko is sitting at 8 grams and was produced out of our pairing of Andromeda produced by RTDS out of Rhachouse and Repashy lines and our gorgeous red base red stripe male Zim produced by Gogi's Gargs out of Pennsylvania. It is devouring Pangea (Fruit mix with insects, growth/breeding, and fig with insects) every other day and is growing fast. This gecko is currently unsexed and while I can check for pre-pore development, I can only give my best guess and will not guarantee sex. Price does not include shipping. Shipping will be via Fed-Ex priority overnight through SYR and we only ship on Tuesdays and Wednesdays to avoid potential delays. Payments can be made via PayPal, personal/friends and family payments only to avoid their long holds on funds (this a newer development and I apologize for any inconvenience). I can also accept other payment methods like Venmo, Cash App, or Facebook Pay if that is more agreeable to the buyer. You may text me at 757-395-7464 with any questions. Thanks for your interest!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
gargoygle gecko, gargoyle, red, red stripe, stripe