For Sale Thinkin about selling my Female Collection - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 05-01-2011, 07:06 PM   #1
Airbrushed Pythons
Thinkin about selling my Female Collection

I'd like to get back into Saltwater Fish and Coral so I'm thinking about selling my female ball python collection. Here is what I have. Just send me an offer if your interested. If the offer is good I will respond. If you low ball me, you wont get a response. I'd like to sell does not mean I am desperate to sell I am located in the D.C. Metro Area (Northern VA) to be exact. I will include my rack, tubs, as well as my 5 Tub Rat rack and all my rats. I am not looking to ship.

1. Mojave 750g
2. Spider 450g
3. Lesser 500g
4. Axanthic 330g
5. Super Pastel 310g
6. Pin Stripe 250g
7. Cinnamon 375g
8. Albino 320g

$2200 FOR ALL 8 FEMALES!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-01-2011, 08:32 PM   #2
Designer Ball Pythons
pm sent

Old 05-01-2011, 08:37 PM   #3
TacticalMorphs
how much for the super and mojo

Old 05-01-2011, 08:42 PM   #4
acorsi
Chris I own a company, Aquarium Concepts and I build custom reef tanks.. Send me a message with what reef equipment you would want in trade for your girls.. If your interested..

Old 05-01-2011, 09:49 PM   #5
Cp3_Pythons
Chris whats your asking price on the:
Mojave 750g
Lesser 500g
Super Pastel 310g
Cinnamon 375g

Females you have available?

Old 05-01-2011, 10:51 PM   #6
dustinNMpythons
what line is your axanthic?

Old 05-01-2011, 11:54 PM   #7
Airbrushed Pythons
Ok.. wow lots of PM's lol. Let me clearify some things for you guys.... I really would like to sell all these girls as a collection package deal as I am looking to move on from Ball Pythons completely and back in Saltwater.
So you will get all of my females which are A1 Quality. They are from Outback Reptiles, Cold Blooded Addiction, and Mobtown Morphs.

You will not be dissapointed I promise you. So if anyone is interested in maybe coming by and seeing them let me know by PM. I will also give you my tubs, and feeder rats and rack if you want. All are healthy, and never miss a meal!

Dustin, the Axanthic is VPI Line from John Courtney at Cold Blooded Addiction.

Again I do not want to ship. Sorry guys but after reading the BOI's here that is something I just do not want to get into....lol
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-02-2011, 12:38 AM   #8
Cp3_Pythons
Well If you decide to split things up Im interested in the four I listed above. What are you asking for all 8?

Old 05-04-2011, 09:21 PM   #9
Tracy Ferrelli
I'm sure you have sold but was wondering about your female lesser and if not how much were you looking for as price. I have just started out and have to many males and she would make a great additon to my family???

Let me know by email crazy22271@aol.com Tracy

Old 05-04-2011, 10:00 PM   #10
garyhicks
i have a pet shop in Hampton,was wonder if you wanted to trade the snakes for some supplies for your saltwater setup,we are a full line store,let me know if your interested

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!