For Sale 2009 Female Pastel Dream, 2011 Male Jungle, 2008 Female Pastel - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 03-02-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
dangles
2009 Female Pastel Dream, 2011 Male Jungle, 2008 Female Pastel

I've decided to re-evaluate the direction I'm heading with my boas, and there are a small handful that aren't going to make the cut. I would LOVE to keep them but I have either decided to head a different direction, or had no direction at all for some of these and I need more cage money

All are eating without hesitation on F/T rats and have never regurged, refused a meal, or had a bad shed. They are all currently kept in Sentec racks.

I have the following available...

09 0.1 Pastel Dream from Jeff Ronne (The Boaphile) - $280

11 1.0 Jungle produced by myself - $130

I have another 08 pastel (no specific line) that I would like to move, too, but I need to confirm that she is indeed a female before I officially post her.

***I am NOT interested in trades for these***

Please Private Message me with any questions.

Shipping is NOT included for these, and will vary depending on the size and where it's going. I'll need to get a quote. I ship via ShipYourReptiles.

Group discounts are available. I do accept short-term payment plans with a 25% non-refundable deposit, and guarantee sex, genetics and health ON ARRIVAL. If any issues with the sex, genetics, health arise within 24 hours of arrival and are determined to be my fault, I will refund your money (including the deposit in this case). In those cases, you will be required to make a good-faith effort to contact me within that time frame and provide proof of the discrepancy (or proof that you made a good faith effort to contact me in the rare event that you cannot get ahold of me) via email, telephone or text (once we initiate a sale, you will be provided with my phone number and personal email address). I am not hard to get ahold of via those routes, so once the 24 hours is up, the guarantee expires

Thanks, and enjoy!

-Chris
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!