Wanted Looking for RTB Female - Lilly White OR unique crested gecko - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 08-12-2022, 12:53 AM   #1
Gravity Geckos
Looking for RTB Female - Lilly White OR unique crested gecko

I am looking for a female lilly white that is ready to breed, or close to being up to size. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have anything available. I have a possible cappuccino male with very odd markings that I'm interested in breeding and I think he'd pair well with a LW (whether he proves out later or not is a non-issue for me, not really trying to make supers at the moment - I just love his markings and want to see what he'd make with a LW female.)

Will consider any base colors, although I prefer dark bases and stark white rather than cream/yellow. No dal spots please! I'm not super into reds unless they are brick red, and lavenders and yellows are usually a no unless they are like Poutine from Emerald City Cresties or are otherwise very unique.

Try me! I have a bit of money to work with, so please don't hesitate to put a figure out there for your animal. I can make offers as well but I don't want to undercut or offend anyone.

I could also be convinced by a CLEAN dark based and white female (no cream/yellows, bright white only) with unique markings. The higher contrast, the better. Feel free to throw me pics of some of your best RTB females, LW or not. Looking for a head turner!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!