Lemur leaf frogs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Amphibian Discussion Forum

Notices

Amphibian Discussion Forum General talk about amphibians of any type.

Old 09-15-2005, 09:12 PM   #1
chrismeek
Lemur leaf frogs

Hello all I am new to this site and was wondering if any one had any experience with the lemur leaf frog? How different are they than P.-bi-color and their cge needs. I did find a Reptiles magazine with some info., but I would rather hear from some people who have/had these frogs. Thanks for your time.

Chris

Old 09-15-2005, 10:29 PM   #2
Junkyard
Are you looking into getting one. I saw them and they do look pretty cool, I have no experience with anything but bullfrogs. I would guess high humidity would be best as with tree frogs. I would not be surprised if the requirements are the same for tree frogs and Lemurs. Also, welcome to Fauna

Old 09-16-2005, 12:26 PM   #3
chrismeek
Thanks for the reply. I would like to get one or two and I bet you are right about humidity and such. Do you know anyone who has some? Thanks

Chris

Old 05-12-2007, 10:44 PM   #4
smileyfroggy
I read some facts on these frogs. They are very thin and tiny. I would imagine they are pretty fragile and a bit more complicated to care for than a more common tree frog. As long as you have some experience, I'm sure you'll figure out what makes them healthy and happy. Any frog as rare and beautiful to get as the lemurs are worth acquiring if you can get your hands on them. Do some research and Good Luck. If you get them, post some pics so we can see the new members of your frog family. Thanx!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!