Pittsburgh Reptile Show Jan 23rd 2011!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 01-13-2011, 11:03 AM   #1
porkchop48
Pittsburgh Reptile Show Jan 23rd 2011!!

So who is going?

I should have alarge selection of CB frogs :-) A few young crested geckos, along with a couple adult male crested.

And I get to pick up my new frogs ( where is the "happy dance" smiley when you need it?)

Do we think Amanda will grace us with her presence on this thread?

Old 01-15-2011, 08:45 PM   #2
royal1reptiles
Thumbs up im replying

hey kristy!! and every one else! hope all is well i just finished watching the Steelers game and did not have a heart attack although it was close... the good news is the game next week is late enough that you can get all your reptile stuff and supplies and still make it to the game or you can stay at the harmar house bar and watch the game if wanted.

as far as me replying kristy why did you not reply to my post ??? lol i have to follow you around now huh lol .....

i looking forward to a great show on the 23rd loooks like a good selection will be there !!

is see kritsy is bringing tons of frogs who else is excited about something they are bringing!?

Old 01-17-2011, 07:56 AM   #3
porkchop48
Please dont beat for me not replying to your post.... :-(

I also have some awesome crestie babies and adult males to bring.

Amanda - Is the dry goods vendor going to be there this time as well?

Old 01-17-2011, 10:22 AM   #4
royal1reptiles
yes cold blooded supply will be back at the show as well!!

Old 01-18-2011, 02:35 PM   #5
AK907
Wish we could make it, but we just blew waaaaaay too much at the Cleveland show. However I might try to get a table this summer after breeding season.

Old 01-18-2011, 03:59 PM   #6
garweft
I'll be there.... and I'm really glad that the AFC game isn't until 6:30.

Almost had tickets to the game so wasn't sure there for a day or 2, but I'll be there.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:22 PM   #7
royal1reptiles
just got word from Willy at Venom Central that he will be attending the show this month as well with a nice selection of CB Venomous!

looks like it is turning out to be a good show , a few tables left let me know if you want one!

and yes im really glad the game is not till 7pm this gives every one plenty of time at the show and still tons of time to go home to see the Steelers kick some butt!!

Old 01-20-2011, 02:58 PM   #8
porkchop48
Just got a phone call, I need to look for chincillas, hedgehogs, degus, or sugargliders...

You mean I got to look for furry stuff?

Old 01-21-2011, 12:15 PM   #9
thereddog
It's good to that there will finally be a dry goods vendor there besides the one that has been there the last 5 years even through the bad shows; only missing due to accidents on the way to the show...who by the way has the same items that were "announced" that cold blooded brings! You know the "local" vendor that advertises the show locally and has calls weekly about it they are going to be at the next Pittsburgh show...

Kristy,
Hedgehogs, degus, and sugargliders are illegal in Pa...If you need Chins, give Lorie a call

Old 01-21-2011, 12:19 PM   #10
porkchop48
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereddog View Post
It's good to that there will finally be a dry goods vendor there besides the one that has been there the last 5 years even through the bad shows; only missing due to accidents on the way to the show...who by the way has the same items that were "announced" that cold blooded brings! You know the "local" vendor that advertises the show locally and has calls weekly about it they are going to be at the next Pittsburgh show...

Kristy,
Hedgehogs, degus, and sugargliders are illegal in Pa...If you need Chins, give Lorie a call

I hope I did not offend you I mean the newer guy in the back. part of my reason for asking was he brings cork and there is no need for me to bring cork if he already has a ton of it.

I dont think I have Lorie's number but I will talk with her at the show.. Will she be there?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!