purebred leatherback male beardie - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 03-11-2011, 06:58 AM   #1
wolfsoul101
Talking purebred leatherback male beardie

i have a beautiful deep colored bearded dragon for sale. He is a 100% purebred leather back from a good breeder. He has just shed and came out with nice big dark brown spots, he is about 11 months old i got him at last years exotic animal expo NC. he is a little shy but after you hold him he is good, with a bit more handling he can easily turn into an angel ^^. I am 90% sure his is a male, this sale comes with the lizard,a 20gal tank( NO LID) The proper lighting food dish and water dish, if you see a reptile house in the picture it is NOT for sale it was hand made by me. the tank has red sand at the bottom which has stained his feet but it probably will wear off if you get different sand. I also have a BIG can of meal worms that will come with him (he will eat right out of the can if you hold it up to him on its side) That is all, the price is pretty firm (120) but as time goes by i might lower it if you ask, and please, if you adopt him take GOOD care of him, the only reason i am giving him up is because i dont have the time to care for him as much as i would like him to be. email is the best way to contact me wolfsoul101@gmail.com (pickup only if you were wondering) , i am in chapel hill NC (the photots were too big to upload so if you want pics which i am sure you do just email me )
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded, dragon, leatherback, male